• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Thanks alvin I never notice that before :wallbash:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-03-18 19:38:08)

asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

[b]@ BOB, Your always welcome to anybody here..... :thumbsup:=)[/b] Great and humble man as I've met on the NET....... Keep up a good work and keep on sharing.... Keep in touch anywhere........[color=red] It will work , friend. Just replace the triple apostrophe with the usual code....The red part from my previous posted above...[/color] We proud of you anytime ; anywhere on the [b]NET[/b] ... SEE YOU !!!!!!........ Ciao....... Best wishes and enjoy tricking to ALL....... :penguin: [b]TESTED !. It works........:thumbsup:=)... @ my page.... I done and tested it to know and it works....[/b] <">:idea:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-03-18 20:08:16)

heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

,,tnx 4 sharing..:D ,,nice profile sir..::thumbsup:midfinger:
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..:lol: but it is not working in FF..:(
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]marquee codes in FF needs to be mous hovered before it will move. ... :thumbsup:=)[/quote] [b]When [/b] the mouse put @ the place / section that has a marquee command in FF , it will move. It is working @ most usable browsers such as IE ; Opera ; Safari / apple and also FF upon hovering.... In CSS type , you can marquee also an images ; flash or any @ your Media box section.... No Javascript needed. :o :penguin:
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello can someone help me about this trick,=| I'm having a hard time figuring out how to apply this marque code to my title bar. sorry for my newbie question.. hope someone can help
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ELNO]Hello can someone help me about this trick,=| I'm having a hard time figuring out how to apply this marque code to my title bar. sorry for my newbie question.. hope someone can help[/quote] dude it seems to me your in the wrong topic but heres one code <">
lexzand
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code....:thumbsup::P
dhelmz16
» n00b
1969-12-31

it,s not working!help!:crybaby:
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahihi... cool i want to try this one.. hope it will work on my profee.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxotam]ahihi... cool i want to try this one.. hope it will work on my profee.[/quote] The codes work just fine, if you have a problem just post ur request for help here.
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing ur marquee codess :thumbsup:
johnp5
» n00b
1969-12-31

:| and also the box minimizer codes does not work with the marquees.. once the marquees start, the minimizer button fades..
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice comp. of marquee codes it can be use by newbies like me:thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can this work in addboxes? i mean...ive used this in the content of my addboxes..but it wasnt working..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure it can work with addboxes you must need to change the div id codes. Let me see what addbox you are taking about.
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^sidebars...and mainbars... i had put it together with the contents.. because iwant to make the contents move... actually...its an image i want to marquee..i want to marquee up the link buttons in my side bar.... and slide marquee my collection of anime sigs in one of the mainbar.. but its not working..hmm
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]^sidebars...and mainbars... i had put it together with the contents.. because iwant to make the contents move... actually...its an image i want to marquee..i want to marquee up the link buttons in my side bar.... and slide marquee my collection of anime sigs in one of the mainbar.. but its not working..hmm[/quote] Please pm me the url to ur codes.
a7xboy
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow nice trick man :thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

WTF?? you keep on spamming..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy