• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

[quote=princesshoney]wow! thank you so much for the codes... my very first code that works on my profile! (i tried alert codes etc but i cant make it work.. ) thank u so much again for sharing sir bob[/quote] You are welcome happy to hear the codes work for you. The alert codes work great also it just depends on how you apply them to ur css or js codes. [quote][b]jorielle[/b]....hi... newbie here.. don't know where to put the code provided...help me pls....[/quote] Reading the tutorial will help you..here is a good starting tutorial..[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-09 16:20:40)

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

nice˛. me lovee marquees.
jollean
» n00b
1969-12-31

psst!!thank 4 sharing i love it!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your welcome happy to share the codes =)
tishitxz
» n00b
1969-12-31

kewl! thanks for the codes! :)
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx allooot
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks...this really helps especially for newbies like me...:thumbsup:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code.. thank you for sharing..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy to share the codes with everyone :thumbsup:
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Great one Sir Bob! just wondering if the Marquee Photo Gallery will show all the albums or only the featured one? let me elaborate: I got 8 albums in my FS account..but only 4 of them are showing..so if i used this code will all my 8 albums be marqueeing? or just the visibile 4 ones? ;) just wondering
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I honestly have not tried the code with albums I only use 1 album so only my 4 pictures will have the marquee effect. :/
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe..it was easier for me to ask you than try it myself..althu i did but it will take more than 48 hours for the effect to take place in my page.. my guess is also like what u said..how i wish if thers a way to make it all move too..:eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Agree..wish their was a code to marquee all the photo or albums. Why does it take 48 hours for it to appear on ur profile? Should update as soon as you apply the codes to ur js file =)
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dunno really why.. not only the js codes..the CSS as well :( althu am clearing my cashe regulary but still wont see the changes right away..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sent you a pm, will see if I can help =) You can also us Ccleaner that is what i use to keep all the junk files off my computer and it really helped speed up my computer and the profiles loading. [url]http://theftalk.com/t17504-Cleanup-Your-Computers-Files-Increase-Speed.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-06-21 11:19:09)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice nice! cause of this, i am soooo gonna study the .js stuff ^^ thanks!! :eh::eh:
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

sometimes longer than that!!!! i sent my codes to u as a PM..thanx alot for ur help sir Bob!:thumbsup:

Last edited by bubwit (2008-06-21 13:02:57)

palm3
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one bobcar. :rose: keep up the good work. the codes are workin in ff perfectly but in ie the codes doesnt work as smoothly, so ppl keep refreshing ur page n eventually it will work. =)
palm3
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok done some experimenting n found the solution. this code now works perfectly in ie n ff, it will start to move automatically. previously u need to hover the mouse in ff in order to make the text to move. example using the moreabout box code. the previous code was : <">now just add [ to the beginning of the code, like this : <">[b]oh yea, now the shoutout box codes is also working. [/b] hope this works for u guys =) sorry moderator for posting twice :o

Last edited by palm3 (2008-06-28 15:27:44)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=palm3]oh yea, now the shoutout box codes is also working. hope this works for u guys[/quote] Thanks for sharing what you found to make it work in FF :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:49

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy