• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

ecO-lif
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

it's not working :( hm..maybe i should try something else ;)

Last edited by ecO-lif (2008-03-07 03:02:07)

arianne011
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]:mad:hi so sad talaga:evil:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ecO-lif]it's not working :( hm..maybe i should try something else ;)[/quote] Sorry that is the only code I know for the meettrail.
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=arianne011][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]:mad:hi so sad talaga:evil:[/quote] dont use any language...
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this^^
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]//Moving Controlpanel Buttons if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingCpnl();})) window.onload = function () { movingCpnl();}; function movingCpnl() { var marqueeCpb = document.getElementById('"controlPanelButtons").innerHTML; document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='150' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeCpb+"</marquee>"; }[/quote] sir bobcbar is there something wrong with this one i tried all the moving marquee the photo galery, more about me and the testimonials all are working on my page but this one is not... ? :D
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is great... keep it up... ;)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mudpoet][quote]//Moving Controlpanel Buttons if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingCpnl();})) window.onload = function () { movingCpnl();}; function movingCpnl() { var marqueeCpb = document.getElementById('"controlPanelButtons").innerHTML; document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='150' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeCpb+"</marquee>"; }[/quote] sir bobcbar is there something wrong with this one i tried all the moving marquee the photo galery, more about me and the testimonials all are working on my page but this one is not... ? :D[/quote] Yes sorry about that I should remove this one, not sure why it does not work, even I can not get it :wallbash:
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is what im looking for. thanks buddy!
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

are u sure those are css?.. they can also be put on the media box right?.. here are 3 to add in ur collection! Zigzag <">Hiding Marquee <">Wavey Text <">

Last edited by nimiel (2008-03-16 20:27:08)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes I am sure the ones I posted as css are css codes, I use them.
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnhx 4 shrin..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice one sir bob!!! hehehe my friend is using this... :D :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is great... :thumbsup:
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing my friend. I am using the codes for 'moving friends'. it's working great on my test page :):thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ur welcome, happy to share the codes :thumbsup:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing...too bad it doesn't work on FF. [spoiler]I am an FF user :mad:[/spoiler]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: it works if you mouse over whatever code you using, I wish it worked for all browsers too :wallbash:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yea,at least it works when you mouse over it.That's better than nothing.:eh:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]mudpoet wrote: //Moving Controlpanel Buttons if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingCpnl();})) window.onload = function () { movingCpnl();}; function movingCpnl() { var marqueeCpb = document.getElementById([color=red]'"[/color]controlPanelButtons").innerHTML; document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='150' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeCpb+"</marquee>"; } sir bobcbar is there something wrong with this one i tried all the moving marquee the photo galery, more about me and the testimonials all are working on my page but this one is not... ? Yes sorry about that I should remove this one, not sure why it does not work, even I can not get it ...:arrow:[/quote] [b]Because [/b] it is a part of [color=blue]("content_0")[/color]... Try to check also this part from the given post... triple apostrophe..... [quote]var marqueeCpb = document.getElementById([color=red]'"[/color]controlPanelButtons").innerHTML; document.getElementById("controlPanelButtons").innerHTML ="<marquee[/quote] [b]An idea only........:arrow:[/b]...........=)................:penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-03-18 19:36:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:41

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy