• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

xxabbychanxx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

is there a blinking marquee?
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

nice trick! tnx 4 sharing! =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the nice comments :D
gothica_czarina
» n00b
1969-12-31

why does marquee doesnt work in friendster comments???
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice idea.. thx abwt ur sharing.. =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gothica_czarina]why does marquee doesnt work in friendster comments???[/quote] How did you apply the codes? You must you a js file in order for them to work =) [quote=aqunuti]nice idea.. thx abwt ur sharing[/quote] Thanks, always happy to share the codes being used on my profiles =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-09-02 23:48:56)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yay,i finnaly i can get the codes :O thanks for sharing,bob ^___^ it's a big help for me ;) +repu for you
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shella_Suigintou99]yay,i finnaly i can get the codes thanks for sharing,bob ^___^ it's a big help for me[/quote] Ur welcome I love to share the codes I use and thanks for the rep :D
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice codes men but for my profile that have show hide codes and collapsible comments it is not compatible right? but hell yeah i like the codes

Last edited by nokiamusicexpress (2008-10-12 20:16:10)

dice.1
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one dude gud compiling^^
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nokiamusicexpress]not compatible right?[/quote] I guess not, remember when you try to use two different codes to effect the same box you could have a conflict between the two codes causing ur profile to screw up =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-10-12 23:59:31)

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow... :thumbsup: sir, thanks for sharing.. =)
darksoulsilent
» n00b
1969-12-31

sounds a lots of work hehehe but it's so cool thank you
qyneprox
» n00b
1969-12-31

NICE :thumbsup: LET ME TRY
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice...shorten and concise...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D thanks for the nice comments!
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. thanks for sharing this one.. =):thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xxabbychanxx]is there a blinking marquee?[/quote] Check out swits topic I have the link on page 1 of this topic. :o
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tricks.. tnx for sharing:)
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i add some marquees... hre its is :D [spoiler]high light text <marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%">>></marquee>TEXT<marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%"><<</marquee>[/spoiler] preview: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/liz_zie/marquees/hight light text.html[/url] [spoiler]opposite high light text <marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%"><<<</marquee>TEXT<marquee behavior="alternate" width="10%">>>></marquee>[/spoiler] preview: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/liz_zie/marquees/opposite high light text.html[/url] [spoiler]hiding text <marquee behavior="alternate"><marquee width="150">TEXT HRE</marquee></marquee>[/spoiler] preview: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/liz_zie/marquees/hiding text.html[/url] [spoiler]high tech text <MARQUEE behavior=alternate direction=left scrollAmount=3 width="4%"><font face=Webdings>3</font></MARQUEE><MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=left width="2%">| | |</MARQUEE>T E X T HERE<MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=right width="2%">| | |</MARQUEE><MARQUEE behavior=alternate direction=right scrollAmount=3 width="4%"><font face=Webdings>4</font></MARQUEE>[/spoiler] preview: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/liz_zie/marquees/high tech text.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:18

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy