• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 12345678..8

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

-icA-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another account and cheated my whole profile... as in! even my personal info... she's really annoying! then, when she knew that i knew it was her cheating all my profile... she deleted her account. and now, guys... i'm asking for your help... please report her because she might do it again... not only to me but also to other users. thanks in advance! it will be a big help for me... ahihihih! :) report this: [url]http://www.friendster.com/10979553[/url]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-10-27 03:39:51)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

^ i'll just ask, how will you guys know if you have a faker?? As in like, you know it immediately. Aren't they hiding on what they're doing? They're so obvious to be seen, ya know.. *[i]kung magfe-fake man lng sila, obvious naman, kc nahahalata kaagad ng orig na user[/i]* And that's what makes them super dumb. Dang. :disgust:
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

[quote=`mizeL]^ i'll just ask, how will you guys know if you have a faker?? As in like, you know it immediately. Aren't they hiding on what they're doing? They're so obvious to be seen, ya know.. *[i]kung magfe-fake man lng sila, obvious naman, kc nahahalata kaagad ng orig na user[/i]* And that's what makes them super dumb. Dang. :disgust:[/quote] actually... she's the sister of my classmate... she's always viewing my profile so i viewed her profile also... then finally... i found out her dirty little secret! hahah! :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

They are everywhere.. I got some on my friends list I bet. Anyway, I will help you report them. Jes also had the same problem as you do. :/ She was immitated, I really hope Friendster responds on the report. Cos the last time, I noticed one fake profile was still around. [i]EDIT:[/i] I had a problem trying to report that person. I think she removed the footer, the report link is in that section. But you can still report her by using this link: [url=http://www.friendster.com/flagprofile.php?uid=10979553][b]http://www.friendster.com/flagprofile.php?uid=10979553[/b][/url] To report another fake profile, just change the ID number. :D

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-14 17:09:17)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okie! i'll help you too... :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And your stalker just tried to add me! :retard: I can't believe Friendster isn't doing anything with these reports.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

ahhmmm......almost same :midfinger:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Padme[/b] wrote: They are everywhere.. I got some on my friends list I bet. Anyway, I will help you report them. Jes also had the same problem as you do. :/ She was immitated, I really hope Friendster responds on the report. Cos the last time, I noticed one fake profile was still around. EDIT: I had a problem trying to report that person. I think she removed the footer, the report link is in that section. But you can still report her by using this link: [url]http://www.friendster.com/flagprofile.php?uid=10979553[/url] To report another fake profile, just change the ID number. :D[/quote] wew.. :) :) Thanks Padme for your information.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Faking profile is fun to do esp if you make a fake celeb profile. I experiment once by making one celeb fake profile and wow! the friend requesters is overflowing and the people who viewed the profile seems endless. I just love torturing those fanatiks by not approving their request. It's so easy to distinguish a fake profile and one thing that irritates me most are those people who uses fake photos of celebs and popular, good-looking friendster user just for a pitiful reason >> [b]to increase their friends list.[/b] So next time folks beware of fake accounts they're everywhere. They deceit you with a good look but in reality they're far from the pics they post.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lol to that torturing those fanatics part! :lol: Actually, in terms of faking a celeb's profile, I really don't care since I know it already it's fake b/c how come that celeb is active when in fact he/she is so busy of their hectic skeds? No time for friendster life already! Gah, those fakers are so pathetic. But if there would be a time that I myself would be faked at friendster, I'd be really annoyed then. Dunno what I'd do by that time.. omg// :paranoid: tsk tsk..yeah, i've heard, they're everywhere.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha, yeah most celebs rarely log on Friendster. UNLESS, unless if they don't have busy scheds. Or if they're on break. :eh:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wonder I celeb do really have a real friendster account .. Now that would be interesting. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yeah... it's hard to see their profiles. But you'd know right away if it's really them. :lol: 1. See testimonials. 2. If they brag that much, 90% it's not them. 3. If it's a very private account, mostly it's them. Friendster is very popular among celebs. Mostly they change their names.
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Have you spotted any? I would love to see one. I thought myspace is what more popular to them.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I've spotted some. And because I know some. You really wanna know, I'll PM you. :lol:
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]And your stalker just tried to add me! :retard: I can't believe Friendster isn't doing anything with these reports.[/quote] really!? oh my! she's so stupid! i hate her!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ I've spotted some. And because I know some. You really wanna know, I'll PM you. :lol:[/quote] really ate padme? that's so cool! i hapen to know some celebs too! my uncle works in ABS before. LOL.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-]really!? oh my! she's so stupid! i hate her![/quote] I never approved it, don't worry. I'll message him/her as well about what she's doing. :doubt: [quote=icekandi]really ate padme? that's so cool! i hapen to know some celebs too! my uncle works in ABS before. LOL.[/quote] It's cool yeah, most of them like to keep their profiles private. People mistake them for being snobbish for doing that.
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][quote=-icA-]really!? oh my! she's so stupid! i hate her![/quote] I never approved it, don't worry. I'll message him/her as well about what she's doing. :doubt: [quote=icekandi]really ate padme? that's so cool! i hapen to know some celebs too! my uncle works in ABS before. LOL.[/quote] It's cool yeah, most of them like to keep their profiles private. People mistake them for being snobbish for doing that.[/quote] okie! thanks for the help padme... :thumbsup:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for forwarding all those Padme but somehow in some way I'm not totally convinced with Heart's account I dunno why. I'll try to forward the FS PBB housemate account I made. Go judge 'em if it's convincing enough :D I was experimenting on it if it'll appeal to a lot of people.. :D It currently has 500 requests in just 2 weeks that I made. Of course I didn't approve them =D make the fans suffer =D *pure cruelty!

Last edited by Xian (2007-03-29 00:04:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:47

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy