• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 12345678..8

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

-icA-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

oh! don't let anyone impersonate you... i'm telling you... they might say bad things about you. i'm just concern... heheh! :)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

ei guys, d' first tym i saw dis post i thot it's not dat of a big deal... but den, jz dis morning i found out dat som1's pretendng to b me... she's evn pretendng to know my frends... shit but i must admt, she knows somthng bout me & i dont know how... (im not familiar w/ her name) she copied almost evry pic of mine dat i posted on frendster... :mad: (but u wont see ol of those anymor..ahm jz some of doz pics) here's her URL www.friendster.com/keizytan & here's mine www.friendster.com/ysh19 ................................................................................................ i reported her olready to the friendster team... i wanna find out wat they'll do bout it.... haiz, i really got pissed off!!! jz hope they'll stop doin' dat... i wonder y dey do dat n d' 1st place :midfinger: ???

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-04-28 18:59:52)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ Coz she is scared to shown her face to all the people nationwide :eh: , that's why she is pretending to be one[/b]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]One of the members here in ftalk copying my style..!! i will not mention name.. :) Badly... She's my schoolmate!! :( [/b]

Last edited by 'RyEn' (2007-04-29 00:58:27)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]^ Coz she is scared to shown her face to all the people nationwide :eh: , that's why she is pretending to be one[/b][/quote] wel, dat's wat my frends told me... mybe she cant stand her face bien viewd by others coz ther'ss nothng she can b proud of =D & some evn told me dat mybe dey jz lyk how i luk dat's y dey chose my pix (i aint dat pretty anywy) & it's not flattering,,it's annoying!!! jz hope pipol wil jz stop doin' dat
beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat i do wen i see a poser or something? i do another layout for my profile... hehehe one time i had dis guy copy all my codes.... he even used my link... external css... what i did was.. i changed mine then destroyed the css where he linked.. it was so funny cos i made it so random thet the colors didnt match and all he was shocked the next day when he saw his profile... i even msged him with a hapy message... syin hI ripper so wat's up.. u got a beautiful profile out ther! hahhahah...
everlou
» n00b
1969-12-31

well they are nothin in these world...
beatwix
» n00b
1969-12-31

My sister was also a victim of this. Someone stole her pictures and made a new account. Pretending to be her. So no wonder my sister's first account was banned because some of the people who doesnt know her irl thought that she was the poser lol. About the topic, I find fakers/posers really annoying! They piss me off! err... Why do they get other people's pictures? To have a bf/gf? thru the net? hmm.... It would be better if your account is restricted for your friends only so that noone can grab/take your pictures and pretend to be you right? Btw, how do you find some people who keeps on messaging you to add them? Why add them if you don't even know them? =D

Last edited by beatwix (2007-05-09 16:33:23)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so far im blessed that i wasnt a victim of this :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=42858373 PM's and annoys some members including me and my friends, note: he copied my user name just to annoy people how stupid =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]note: he copied my user name just to annoy people how stupid =)[/quote] Guezzz this is terrible. How can you solve this problem? Report or band?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1st infinite pop ups - his browser only. 2nd rippers redirection ^ 3rd report :D
Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

that will be great! ahahah. just kidding. i mean, you have a stalker. you're like a celebrity which is imitated by someone (or what we called fakers). I hope that fake person will vanish. ahahah =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

argh. i hate fakers! they're everywhere! my brother was once faked by some guy and he stole all the pics of my bro and made a new accnt! my bro was so angry so he cancelled his fs accnt. i reported the faker, and he's gone now! hahahah! =D i hav friends in fs hu has a LOT of fakers! its like every week they ask me if i can help them to report this, and that. waaaaah!! they just won't stop! :midfinger:

Last edited by icekandi (2007-05-10 11:22:43)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]I wonder I celeb do really have a real friendster account .. Now that would be interesting. :D[/quote] Yah there are..hmm..ASIA & SITTI(the pbb account)
Lei Mhiyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i also post my faker here?? her name is ilonah rose ladia,,she is the gf of my ex...i dont know why she's doing it to me.. imagine she copied my whole profile..my pictures, my shoutouts, my "About me" portion, and also the background. i really need you help guyz.. she's been copying my profile since last month...i hope you can help me.. but she's in private mode...but you can view her by using diz acct...i will let u use it just to help me in my very big problem... freshies_frugality303@yahoo.com password lambertomanuel she's not in private mode there...hopia guyz will help me... i will really apriciate it... her name in friendster is sHei-mHiaki... :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/ilonah :arrow: skAi_bhiE01@hotmail.com
ping2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] how will know if you have a faker????[/b] *bka meron rin ako...*
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ping2][b] how will know if you have a faker????[/b] *bka meron rin ako...*[/quote] i found out mine coz i always check the "who's viewed me" thinggy... den i usu. open their accnts to know hu dey r.. it jz so happend dat d' poser was using my photo as her primary photo... having a caption sayng dat dat's her... :midfinger:

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-06-03 18:58:04)

Wolly
» n00b
1969-12-31

If you get faked, the best thing to do is to see it from the positive side. Feel honored :) You have a fan!
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Wolly]If you get faked, the best thing to do is to see it from the positive side. Feel honored :) You have a fan![/quote] well, dat's wat i thot b4... but somtyms it kinda gets annoying...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy