• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..12345678

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

fakers are [b]ridiculously pathetic![/b] they should be killed :evil:

Last edited by RossVolturi (2008-04-06 14:52:45)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Sometimes don't accept friend request. Who knows, he's maybe a ripper. ^^
lollipox
» n00b
1969-12-31

i used to have a faker too. here's my url: http://profiles.friendster.com/lollipox && here's the faker's url : http://profiles.friendster.com/64462679 she copied my pictures... including my pictures with my friends.! && the worst thing is., she claims my pictures as hers. D; i really know how TERRiBLE it feels like. D; i guess you just have to take it as a flattery in order to forget the fact that you're actually way too angry to that person who copied you. ;D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

faker and poser are ok as long as they do no harm to u personally... everyone has a ryt to pretend and be accepted as the way they want to project telling the truth about ur real lyf aint a big responsiblity.. it juz a matter of knowing whom to trust...
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]faker and poser are ok as long as they do no harm to u personally... everyone has a ryt to pretend and be accepted as the way they want to project telling the truth about ur real lyf aint a big responsiblity.. it juz a matter of knowing whom to trust...[/quote] :thumbsup:nice
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't like posers :thumbsdown: simply because they're pretending to be someone else.. don't they have their own faces??? :evil:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she should go to hell.. and the other fakers as well..

Last edited by losher29 (2008-04-19 20:43:35)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fakers - go to hell!! :evil:
johnskelion
» n00b
1969-12-31

someone is impersonating my gf in friendster.. she is also using my gf pic.. i set the profile of my gf to private mode to avoid the rippersand i already reported the ripper/impersonator but i think friendster has done nothing about my report.. anyone can help me about this!? i hope someone will help.. here is the friendster profile of the impersonator. http://profiles.friendster.com/67482919 tnx 2 thoze who will help me about this..
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Gawd ! I will squish their heads and chop them into pieces ! Seriously , Lol . :retard:[/b]
Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

i also hate fakers., for me it is better to hide :ninja: then viewing their key stroke... and send directly to my email =|
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Why don't you send emails to Friendster? Friendster will reply your complains!=)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lollipox]i used to have a faker too. here's my url: http://profiles.friendster.com/lollipox && here's the faker's url : http://profiles.friendster.com/64462679 she copied my pictures... including my pictures with my friends.! && the worst thing is., she claims my pictures as hers. D; i really know how TERRiBLE it feels like. D; i guess you just have to take it as a flattery in order to forget the fact that you're actually way too angry to that person who copied you. ;D[/quote] Ow gad. Laying it on thick. She has a lot of nerve! And she can't even pronounce 'p'. =D :lol: -- @TOPIC: Well, fakers are...fake. LOL I dislike fakers in general especially those who imitate others or use others' pictures (common among girls. Ew..) And, I'm not sure if this is counted, but I hate those who pretend to EMO's just to get attention/comments/friend requests (like one of my..classmates..-.-) They're making themselves sick. :| :rolleyes:
vergil_lontoc
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate all of da fakers!! also da rippers..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i hate them! huhuh.! posers.!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

theyy should die &go to hell
`♥jAde♥`
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate posers they are so cheap
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they r laaaaaamooo..nd has no life.. very insecure..and very jealous..

Last edited by -zhweetilicious-xo- (2008-05-19 03:01:10)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my classmate's sister has a faker too.. but the real person is also a friend of the faker on fs... we didnt report.. hehe i dunno.. the faker added us.. hehe and everything in the profile is like real.. (her) hehe we ignored,..the faker is having fun that way..lets leave karma to them
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

They are fake of corz! hehehehe! [b]no originality, no self-confidence, low grade and no identity![/b] i hate posers! [i]POSERS are bunch of pathetic LOSERS![/i] :thumbsdown: :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:57

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy