• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 12345678..8

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

balugs
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

[color=pink]I must say I enjoy faking people. I'm only doing it to those persons doing the same.[/color]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

[quote=Xian]Thanks for forwarding all those Padme but somehow in some way I'm not totally convinced with Heart's account I dunno why. I'll try to forward the FS PBB housemate account I made. Go judge 'em if it's convincing enough :D I was experimenting on it if it'll appeal to a lot of people.. :D It currently has 500 requests in just 2 weeks that I made. Of course I didn't approve them =D make the fans suffer =D *pure cruelty![/quote] Yea got your message yesterday, thanks.. Your experiment sounds crazy. :lol: 500 requests? Oh my! Haha!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup those fans sure expect that I would them :lol: I just love their hopes gone out when they just can't add that page. Of course only the fairest maidens will be added.. ;]
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Yup those fans sure expect that I would them :lol: I just love their hopes gone out when they just can't add that page. Of course only the fairest maidens will be added.. ;][/quote] Lol! :D That's cool! Fakers here in friendster deserve that! :eh:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

They're not thinking! they suck! :thumbsdown:
ladychickz
» n00b
1969-12-31

juz a newbie here and i find diz topic interesting.. i find those fakers, posers really pathethic... trying to be someone else which in reality they could never be dat someone they imatate...shame on them.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ladychickz]juz a newbie here and i find diz topic interesting.. i find those fakers, posers really pathethic... trying to be someone else which in reality they could never be dat someone they imatate...shame on them.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:[/quote] your right!.. then they will say bad words to you.. blahblah .. waa .. :mad:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not just bad words i have a friend she says its here account annoying :angry:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]those fakers and posers...we can call them.hmmm COPYCATS,TRYING HARD...and ANNOYING..those people are bunch of y'all know!..CHIKENS!...i do think dey don't have any confidence to show hu r rily dey are...or should i say..they are scared to be called ugly...FOR SAKE!..no one is ugly on this we called EARTH..God Create them, they must to appreciate wat dey have y'all know some Fakers and Poser are bunch of pathetic person..sum of them are just concious dats y they tried to be one...how SHAME to those person hu r scared to their own Beauty,and Body, coz dey don't appreciate wat God gave to them *ayt*[/b]
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

strong wordx =D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The best way to avoid staking is a WVM and force log-in code hehe anyways there are many stalkers and impersonators out there so be careful :)
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]They're not thinking! they suck! :thumbsdown:[/quote] they really suck! hahah! shame on them! duh!? :lol:
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]those fakers and posers...we can call them.hmmm COPYCATS,TRYING HARD...and ANNOYING..those people are bunch of y'all know!..CHIKENS!...i do think dey don't have any confidence to show hu r rily dey are...or should i say..they are scared to be called ugly...FOR SAKE!..no one is ugly on this we called EARTH..God Create them, they must to appreciate wat dey have y'all know some Fakers and Poser are bunch of pathetic person..sum of them are just concious dats y they tried to be one...how SHAME to those person hu r scared to their own Beauty,and Body, coz dey don't appreciate wat God gave to them *ayt*[/b][/quote] word of wisdom from freenquegurl... heheh! kidding! :) yah right! they're really annoying! especially those people who's trying to be someone... eiw right??? hahah! so pathetic! duh!? :)
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ladychickz]juz a newbie here and i find diz topic interesting.. i find those fakers, posers really pathethic... trying to be someone else which in reality they could never be dat someone they imatate...shame on them.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:[/quote] it's true! they can never be that someone they imitate! just like me... i have lots of imitators in school and they are so trying hard! hahaha!
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:02:20)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okie! let's help each other! hahah!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

They really sucks.. They are just insecures! :)
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]help me! I'll help you too! =) this is the second one I had in fster [url]http://www.friendster.com/41434595[/url] please report her thank you! theres another in myspace google really helps and the viewing profiles not anonymously :D[/quote] omg, she really is a copycat...she even used ur pics! what a sorry little brat she is!! i reported her too but why is it that friendster isn't doing any actions???hmmmph!!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha what a childish hobby indeed. well luckly no one crap me on that kind of immoral hobby maybe because they are afraid at me or maybe because im a good friend to them!
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What shud I say about them? Well, I hope theyre gonna Impersonate me too! Eventough Im not that Cute
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy