• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..12345678

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

bryanezz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

i think the true and match word for that WAS a [b]POSER[/b]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

oh fakers. .really so annoying. .insecures! :disgust:
cristyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]oh! don't let anyone impersonate you... i'm telling you... they might say bad things about you. i'm just concern... heheh! smile[/quote] the worst thing about having posers is your not knowing that he/she is one of your so-called "friends" .grr :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just say t them..be creative!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fakers are very annoying.. fakers :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

FAKERS must go to hell. :evil: They are the BREED of F*****G %@#$%@#$%#@$%.
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] go to hell fakers! jowk! ahahah![/color][/align]
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]low life freaks. [/b] :wasted:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]They are INSANE and SCARY[/b] Wacth out people, a bunch of fakers and possers out there They are just here somewhere, looking for a new victim They should [b]DIE[/b] and I meant it

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-03-23 18:33:28)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...big time poser... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Posers, No originality of course! and obviously.. SCARY!! [/color] [/b]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,ahaha.,! that's why i don't have any fan-of's on my profile... coz i know they're fakes... :eh:

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-03-30 09:59:37)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]POSEURS! go to hell! this girl keeps on imitating me, my style.. my ideas.. everything! she's really exasperating! i loathe her! :evil: [/b]

Last edited by -icA- (2008-04-01 15:49:10)

amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Have you spotted any? I would love to see one. I thought myspace is what more popular to them.[/quote] i think i spotted one................ a real account of japoy lizardo or so i think..... i was a or kind of a fan of him....... and i manage to find his account by guessing on an email address..... i thought it was a fake.. but when i viewed it.. i even saw baby pictures lol XD and some friends of his... but a part of me still believes and the other not.. XD but regardless i deleted him from my friendslist................ oh well... as for fakers...... I knew a friend of mine.................... she faked her friendster account.. and using it, as a picture when she textmated some of her crushes and most popular guys at school. It was a succes o_O they became a couple through text and friendster.......using a picture and identity of another girl. sigh..... it was fun at first...because some of the guys were famous heartbreakers......but.. it was getting out of hand...... she also used other friendster accounts of other girls and made it a super big story! so we warned her... but she still wnet on the go.. and using different sims.. she had a total of 5-6 bf w/o them knowing she was the same person...... sigh..........

Last edited by amulet.twinkle (2008-04-03 08:03:46)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

damn fakers : girls and gays... :lol: i hate it... :disgust: but i guess they belong to a world of fakers!!! =D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-][b]POSEURS! go to hell! this girl keeps on imitating me, my style.. my ideas.. everything! she's really exasperating! i loathe her! :evil: [/b][/quote] think of it this way who got lots of posers? celebrities you got a poser :o then that meanssssss :drumroll: [spoiler] you're pretty ! just like the celebrities :lol: (it's obvious :redface: ) [/spoiler] ----------------- @topic hmm, what i think? i think some posers are harmless, they use ur pics but they have different infos i think :arrow: it's flattering :arrow: they're insecure/ugly BUT there are also "bad posers" - the kind of people you wanna run over by a huge truck! these are the people who use YOUR INFO too (name, age etc) and then add infos that can ruin your reputation! -- this needs reporting ASAP.! [spoiler] [align=center]i have a few share of posers (good thing they're the harmless ones), there was also one time when a guy friend asked for my permission if he could pose as me and create a different account in friendster .. why? bcoz he's a [i]chixilog[/i] (guy player posing as a girl) in some MMORPG hahaha. He wants to fool the other players into giving him items .lol. [/align][/spoiler]
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][quote=-icA-][b]POSEURS! go to hell! this girl keeps on imitating me, my style.. my ideas.. everything! she's really exasperating! i loathe her! :evil: [/b][/quote] think of it this way who got lots of posers? celebrities you got a poser :o then that meanssssss :drumroll: [spoiler] you're pretty ! just like the celebrities :lol: (it's obvious :redface: ) [/spoiler] ----------------- @topic hmm, what i think? i think some posers are harmless, they use ur pics but they have different infos i think :arrow: it's flattering :arrow: they're insecure/ugly BUT there are also "bad posers" - the kind of people you wanna run over by a huge truck! these are the people who use YOUR INFO too (name, age etc) and then add infos that can ruin your reputation! -- this needs reporting ASAP.! [spoiler] [align=center]i have a few share of posers (good thing they're the harmless ones), there was also one time when a guy friend asked for my permission if he could pose as me and create a different account in friendster .. why? bcoz he's a [i]chixilog[/i] (guy player posing as a girl) in some MMORPG hahaha. He wants to fool the other players into giving him items .lol. [/align][/spoiler][/quote] [b]this poseur of mine named "Airish" copied my whole profile, even my infos... as in everything! she's really annoying! and guess what? she's my schoolmate before... hayy... so desperate![/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ gosh! why would she copy your whole profile?? :lol: that doesnt make any effin' sense! THAT ISSS really annoying indeed.. watta psycho hahaha
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]those fakers are just insecure of you... [/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-04-06 04:54:13)

erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhhmm.... i think just ignore that fackers!!!!! maybe that person is just Jealous ...... =)=)=)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:18

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy