• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..12345678

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

vanityGurL
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

[quote=Padme]You really wanna know, I'll PM you.[/quote] spill :D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

looser-os :| fakers should go to hell. :angry: hayyy. i just hope they DO try to make things by theirselves & use their own photos & their description. :| off topic.: i noticed friendster isnt really working on the report thingy. i`ve reported this guy named "pantyman" yet it took awhile for him to be suspended. i have no idea if he's suspended already. sorry for being off topic.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I say to the fakers...."whatever" :lol: If they want to fake being me (and I don't think I have anyone faking to be me yet) then let 'em....it doesn't affect me. I know the truth and that's all that counts. My opinion.
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to all fakers in friendster or wherever, i have two words to say to you all fakers, get lost! :evil:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Faker or ripper is a LuZr :lol: btw, how did she deleted her fake profy? =|
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmmmmm .. posers pisses me off .. :wallbash: but i dont judge people just because of those reasons .. :eh:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Haha posers are really funny people..I've seen a poser claiming that she's Hayley Williams of paramore and claiming that it's her official friendster profile..=| It's quite obvious that it's not her..Her shoutout and about me content contains a lot of poor english grammar, too many hayley photos (I don't think the true hayley would wanna display all her photos) and all that.. It's clearly made by some die hard asian fan =| What's also funny is that i got a friend request by some guy claiming he's the real Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel on myspace.. Obviously it's not him coz Bill isn't that fluent with english, too many photos of himself are posted and Bill just announced recently that he and the other members doesn't have their own individual myspace accounts..they only have one myspace music/band account which is managed by one the members of their street team.. lol :lol:[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

they sucks!., taht's all.. thank you!., BOW!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]They suck! Bakas. They should die! =)=)[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

They ARE jelous JUST JELOUS And they are pathetic when they do idiotic things. They're just fooling themselves.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll tell them to get a life :lol:
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they suck.. i had this ex friend who is doing that also.. when she saw my proffy, she copied the way i organize the about me part she even copied my photo captions. lol, she really is my no. 1 fan
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm... fakers? i dunno. fakers & posers are the same :rolleyes:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

be unique and get their own freakin life.

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-11-23 18:24:02)

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

they are all over friendster.. LOL yeah they suck but the sad part is we cant do anything to stop them.. GRRRRRRR...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I hate fakers, dey'r evrywer. :mad: [/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

they'are losers!! a silly jerk!coppy cat!! argh! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=lollipox]i used to have a faker too. here's my url: http://profiles.friendster.com/lollipox && here's the faker's url : http://profiles.friendster.com/64462679 she copied my pictures... including my pictures with my friends.! && the worst thing is., she claims my pictures as hers. D; i really know how TERRiBLE it feels like. D; i guess you just have to take it as a flattery in order to forget the fact that you're actually way too angry to that person who copied you. ;D[/quote] [b]gosh! the nerve with that poser. she posted this comment on her FAKE profile[/b] [spoiler][quote]* Maine * Posted 03/19/2008 6:31 pm * ,,haiz foo,, ,,alam nio,, ,,wag na lng fu keung magcomment,, ,,lalo na kung mxadong masama ang inyong mga comments,, ,,wag keung inggit,, ,,maganda lng tlaga ako,, ,,haha,,[/quote] [/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Just.. hmm.... lol, you guyz do have face ryt? :lol: I appreciate unattractive lookin person more than a posers/fakers. they at least didn't try to fake anything and be themselves? =| once, I caught a poser acting as.. ME?? I wuz like..crap... You dare to make fun of me? I showed her in the end. Never seen her again since then.. :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][u]Fakers[/u] a.k.a [u]Posers[/u][/b]~ [i]Bah~!![/i] Get Out from my life~~ That type of person dont hav any [b]self-respect[/b]~~ [u]<Highlight here[/u] Well, I dare 2 say like dat coz I'm not d 1 of them~~ Wakakakaka~~!!=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy