• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..123456788

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

hehehe there's no cure available for those hu are infected with this disease :lol:
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

thank God ftalk has a thread like this.. thanks sis ica.. I have a fakers of mine.. The hell they fake me? lol.. now I have 3 fakers, a new user in fs.. the other links are the faker of my sis, her bf and my dog.. my dog also have a faker.. that's funny though.. It started when I made a multiply acct it is not private so even strangers will saw many pics of mine.. fakers copy my pics and upload it to their fs.. if you will see the faker url.. it goes like this.. jeralshyjoytan1.. 2.. 3.. which you will notice in the "I" in ishy became "L" he/she did that so that people will believe that its my real account.. my real url are jeraishyjoytan1 and 2.. I only have 2 accounts.. with that faker now I have 5 accounts.. sucks.. pls help me to report this.. pls do so.. I know friendster will act about it.. cause I already encountered it last August.. then now those accounts are gone.. pls. pls. help me.. http://profiles.friendster.com/51173144 http://profiles.friendster.com/51845791 http://profiles.friendster.com/51845472 http://profiles.friendster.com/51845643 http://profiles.friendster.com/51845577 http://profiles.friendster.com/51845728
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I'm also a victim of those fakers/posers. But I felt proud when I see sumone putting my pictures in their fs profiles coz I think I'm popular lol. Anyway I think its really wrong to impersonate someone coz its really annoyin' and ur just making urself stupid. For all the fakers: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: [/b]
jherome02
» n00b
1969-12-31

niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

fakers go to hell!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate fakers! i had one before and she stole all of my pics and copied my whole profile! argh! i hate that! and she thinks she's really good at it.. good thing i stopped her before she ruined my whole life! lol. she's gone now.. i killed her after 2 days of observing! =D
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ndut_182][quote=raquei][b]f*ck the fakers![/b][/quote] agreed that :cool: :cool:[/quote] I agree to that too...
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..fakers sux.. hmm...Jealousy much? :redface:
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all I can say is that I [b]HATE[/b] them. Just bunch of [u]ENVIOUS people[/u]. :midfinger:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have a poser too. someone's using my photos. [img]http://h1.ripway.com/thegurl/loser.bmp[/img] her proffy was in priv8 and i tried adding her, then she denied my request :lol: :doubt: i h8 posers/fakers
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ u'r such a pweety grl dat's y she wanna b like u... :arrow: Topic., posers r so annoying! :disgust:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]i have a poser too. someone's using my photos. [url]http://h1.ripway.com/thegurl/loser.bmp[/url] her proffy was in priv8 and i tried adding her, then she denied my request :lol: :doubt: i h8 posers/fakers[/quote] me too,,he is using my photos,,, i dont know where he get my photos.. i dont have a photo like that in my profile :wasted:
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm i hate them! some people use celeb pics..grrrrrrr totally fakers..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619][quote=alliana01]i have a poser too. someone's using my photos. [url]http://h1.ripway.com/thegurl/loser.bmp[/url] her proffy was in priv8 and i tried adding her, then she denied my request :lol: :doubt: i h8 posers/fakers[/quote] me too,,he is using my photos,,, i dont know where he get my photos.. i dont have a photo like that in my profile :wasted:[/quote] mybe u know the prson or somthng
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

alliana01 you should report the one whos using ur pic! mee too i hate posers! grrrrrr...
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

waa.. yah, most of my friends actually had the same case.. but my case was really different, i had a friend, whose name i don't wanna disclose made another account, she got her own pic, copied almost evrything on her page.. and convinced evryone that she has a poser.. well, that was reli stupid of her.. when she's online.. the poser's offline and then vice versa.. :D well, posers are cheap. && i hate them.. i'm xure there are a lot of posers on my page... that's why evn if it's reli rude, i delete friends on my list, and then i stop acceptin friend requests, i add, that way, it'll be safe ryt?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ mybe she wanna feel popular so she created that "so-called" poser.. but beliv me wen she expriences to hav the real one., she'll get annoyed! i hav som1 hu's using my pics agen., sadly that person is my frend., & b4 i posted hir dat i hav one poser., i think dat's the same person now... it realy irritates me now... :disgust:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^that's sad you know...your friend using your pics(especially that your friend did that)..i'll feel irritated too.. ..i hate posers!they suck! :angry:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh? i am really confused! :redface:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Fakers should be banned. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:14

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy