• ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 112345678..8

guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

mackoi_07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

u know wat, me too i encountered dat posers. coz dis past week, i was talking to dis gurl, but actually she was the first one who message me, and thats the start. at first she was kindah cool. she make me believe that she's true, coz she talk spanish based on her profile. wen we talk at ym, and u cant really never think that this gurl was a poser coz she got a lot pictures! like 50+ and she has multiply accnt! so i was not thinkin that this girl that iam taliking is a poser, besides, shes totally pretty and a model. then there was these tym that another frend of mine view my profile and she said, " mark watch out that gurl that ur talking is a poser.. i know the real name of that gurl.. and she's a model of candy mag" so after that, i confront the gurl, and she was like acting crazy, she gets mad at me or something, and she wants to end our conversation. after few days, she just delete her accnt. hayyy.. posers nga naman.. too bad, i thought she's for real.. maybe u know the real name of this model heres the url where u can find here.. http://www.friendster.com/editphotos.php?uploaded=1&photo_type=privatephotos&sc=2606 i was really hoping i can find the real one of this.. then ill tell her what's happening.. its just so annoying.. im totally pissed off!

Last edited by mackoi_07 (2007-06-12 00:02:24)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

theyre all so lame... faking everything..because they wanted to be someone..haha..so lame... :rolleyes: :lol:
caichie
» n00b
1969-12-31

pathetic is more like it :lol:
royalroa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as long as your friends know that's not your profile... shouldn't matter! i mean nowadays, anyone can make up any profile, whether pretending to be someone else, or creating a personality.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=royalroa]as long as your friends know that's not your profile... shouldn't matter! i mean nowadays, anyone can make up any profile, whether pretending to be someone else, or creating a personality.[/quote] ur absolutely ryt!... y cant dey jz b demselvs... dat wud b so much cooler dan pretndng 2 b som1 else... or somthn els...
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wana see one of the fakers??? try this.. search for : lady2ursula@yahoo.com she got all my gf's pictures.. :wasted:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i've seen the page.. all of those r ur Gf's pix??...wer did she gt it from???... i think friendster doesn't really do anythin bout the posers... i tried to report som1 before but nothin' happend...
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sme of my frends has fakers haha and its true der annoying and the part wer u reported dem olredi but der was no action done arghhh it makes me so angry haha evn its not me whos been faked :rolleyes: ei kuya xavier saw the page wat a total loser is she/he all ur gf's pics was rili der hummm did u report it???? [b]Posts Merged. Please don't double post next time.[/b]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-08-09 07:02:58)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Awww MiiMiiNEKoO, you posted two consecutive posts. ;) Though you weren't spamming, it invites people to get the wrong idea. Let's request a mod to merge your posts.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]SPAM DETECTED[/b][/color] Such A Shame. Like The Post Before My Post. =|
-'star'-
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm, maybe shes ugly thats why she pretends!! lols! :D actually, a month ago, i have a faker in my list do you know "ellen adarna"?? shes a model of candy mag. I forgot the name she used to pretend eh, anyway "feel na feel nya na sya c ellen" she even has a YM account then, i asked her "kung sya un" then she says "yes!! and shes proud of it!" then i said, no! shes ellen of candy mag then she said, she even dont know whos ellen.. then she deleted me on her list,! :D shes a little bit crazy huh! =)
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]wana see one of the fakers??? try this.. search for : lady2ursula@yahoo.com she got all my gf's pictures.. :wasted:[/quote] [b]I think she's a boy.. she's using ur GF's pic to be rich in Ran Online i think =| coz i see all of his comments.. and some are players of Ran Online.. My friend also using other's pic.. and pretending he's a girl.. :rolleyes: @ontopic: I Hate that kind of person... really annoying :rolleyes: like this person: cutiechidori05@yahoo.com Even my words in my profile.. she all fake it.. and edit it as her.. :wallbash: [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Fakers also are not [b]Practical[/b] :wasted:
BaNaNaLiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

all i can say is?? They really need to get a life... :eh:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Theres a posers here in FS and Ftalk.. we dont do that in my country unless theyreal..LOL btw responce: o c'mon be ur self,, wats the credit if u pretend to be somebody else?..LOL
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]f*ck the fakers![/b]
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=raquei][b]f*ck the fakers![/b][/quote] agreed that :cool: :cool:
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too... :cool: and they're fake! :wasted: :smoke:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for fakers come out come out of the closet.. =) =) wherever you are,whoever you might be..just be yourself..noone will care.. :) :)

Last edited by humandoll'RIA (2007-10-04 13:47:35)

prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my friend also told me that she has another account in fs, and say bad words about her, maybe they're just envy you guys because you've got pretty face! ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » guys... what can you say about the fakers here in friendster? they're so annoying right? actually... i posted this topic because a month ago... this girl named [b]airish escalera[/b] created another

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:08

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy