• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 12345678910..10

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the least friend/s.. And how many has friends who really knows him/her.. I'll start.. Number of Friends: 146(as of now..) Signed Up: (1st of Sept. 2007) Number of friends whom I really know: Around 120 :D Longest not have log-in: around 2 weeks! Just post with this format!! *smiles!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

[b]Topic Moved[/b] :arrow: :arrow: I think you mistook this as underground section.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

:arrow: I think he talks about friends in Friendster, so i guess this is appropriate in Friendster Lounge.
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: so is it okey to post on this thread.... alright [b]Number of Friends: 824 Signed Up: Mar 2004 Number of friends whom I really know: 1/3 of my friendslist population :paranoid: Longest not have log-in: 1 whole year :wallbash:[/b]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

number of frenz : 492 (march 16 , 2008) signed up : sept 2006 Number of friends whom I really know : maybe .. 7/8 of my friends list in friendster Longest not have log-in: 1 whole year : 1,5 years
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No. of friends:[/b] 886 [b]signed up:[/b] feb. 2005 [b]Number of friends whom I really know:[/b] i know all of them.. :D its true! =) [b]Longest not have log-in:[/b] only 1 day.. (im a friendster addict..heehhee :lol: )
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. show time. hehehe beacuse im friendly my total num of friends are 1449 as of now signed in as of Dec. 2006 :penguin::penguin::penguin:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 400 Signed Up: Oct. 2006 Number of friends whom I really know: 100 Longest not have log-in: 1 month

Last edited by kEiyThLyN (2008-03-17 06:38:55)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jologz29]wow. show time. hehehe beacuse im friendly my total num of friends are 1449 as of now signed in as of Dec. 2006 :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/quote] incomplete details.. __________________ just to update you.. Number of Friends: 160 (March 18, 2008) Member since: Sep. 2007 Friends whom I really know: around 130 Longest time that I havn't log-in: still the same..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 338 (March 18, 2008) Member since: June 2004 Friends whom I really know: not sure.. but i think 3/4s of them Longest time that I havn't log-in: 3 months..
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Number of Friends: 306 Member since: july 2007 Friends whom I really know: most of them..!! Longest time that I havn't log-in: 2 weeks..[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 175 Member Since: sep 2007 friends whom i really know: 1 Longest Time i'm not logged in: 1 week~
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 446 Signed Up: fEb 2006 Number of friends whom I really know: Around 25% Longest not have log-in: around 5 daYs... :):):)
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

number of friends: 492 (as of March 21, 2008 , 8:06 pm) signed up: Aug 2007 Number of friends whom I really know: 75% Longest not have logged in: 1 week :)
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

number of friends: 420 number of friends i know:120
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orangered] huhu! its sooo few! number of friends as of 3/23/08 12:41 pm: 440[/color][/align]
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

as of now, 998.. waiting for the lucky 2 to add me..
kimberlyvette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: (1st acct.)1,341 Signed Up: sept. 8 2005(my 1st bday during college time,still ignorant with internet :lol:) Number of friends whom I really know: uhhmmm...243 of them,hehe,i have also my exclusive acct eh.. Longest not have log-in: 11months!(sept05-aug06) :)
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]no of friendz[/b]:442 [b]signed up[/b]: feb 2oo6 [b]Friends whom I really know[/b]: 1/8 [b]Longest time that I havn't log-in[/b]: 3 weeks
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][b] it went to 1002 already.. lol [/b][/color][color=orange] [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:19

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy