• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..1234567891010

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

[align=center][color=red] [b][u]1st account: [/u] Number of Friends: 2994 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Feb 2005 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu1[/url] [u]2nd account:[/u] Number of Friends: 2998 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Dec 2005 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu2[/url] [u]3rd account:a new one[/u] Number of Friends: 254 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Sep 2008 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 100 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3[/url] [u]3rd account:the one that has been hacked and deleted[/u] Number of Friends: 2200 ^^ ( updated: last year b4 it has been hacked :crybaby: ) Signed Up: Dec 2006 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3[/url][/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

322 as of now.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Number of Friends:441 Signed Up: March 2007 Number of friends whom I really know: 1/3 of them Longest not have log-in: 1 week
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]It's now 462, majority r my close frends. ;) [/b][/font]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I have 631 as of now. :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

323 as of now.... :thumbsup:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

800+ as for now ^^
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Ryt now is 466. ;) [/b][/font]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nikz11]nikz11 wrote: Number of Friends: 611 (added one from here... ) Signed Up: October 2004 Number of friends whom I really know: Around half i think.. haha.. Longest not have log-in: it took months.. actually. :D still this.. i don't add anymore.. i will be making this account an exclusive one..[/quote] now it's 615.. dunno if i can make another account..haha.. i am adding people with this account already.. haha.. can't make it exclusive no more.. :eh:=D=D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][color=hotpink] in my 1st acct. 1680 in 2nd acct. 374 [/color][/i]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have 1120 friends
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]My frends is now 470. ;) [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

739 as of now...
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 686 Signed Up: I think may of 2008 Number of friends whom I really know: 300 + i guess :] Longest not have log-in: around 2 months x]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=sweet08heaven]1st account: Number of Friends: 2994 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Feb 2005 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu1 2nd account: Number of Friends: 2998 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Dec 2005 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu2 3rd account:a new one Number of Friends: 254 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Sep 2008 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 100 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3 3rd account:the one that has been hacked and deleted Number of Friends: 2200 ^^ ( updated: last year b4 it has been hacked :crybaby: ) Signed Up: Dec 2006 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3[/quote] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Wow, u hav 2 many accounts and frends, lyk a celebrity. :) [/b][/font]
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#FF3366]Number of Friends:762 Signed Up: (Mar2007) Number of friends whom I really know are half of dem.. Longest not have log-in: uhmmm..10 hrs..^_^[/color]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Number of Friends:328 Signed Up: jul 2007 Number of friends whom I really know: almost half of it Longest not have log-in: 4 or 5 days
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]It's now 474 2day. ;) [/b][/font]
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as of now 1 got 1122 friends
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

329 as of now! but i deleted one.. hoho coz im depending on the no. of commnts not on friends... :D :D XDD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:23

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy