• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 112345678910..10

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

i have 639 friends!! rofl... i dunno 'bout'em all... cause dey added me 1st...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

As of right now....just 14 I don't add many people, and I don't accept many requests. I only have 1 Friendster account and I only add people that I am already familiar with. =)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Like Bro jesse my main Account have only 30 friends including him...but my test Page have 500 Friends hahah much popular than me...[/b]
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=orchid][b]i got almost 600 friends and i know only about 2/3 of them as of now haha signed up? a year ago. may 2007 :D longest time that i haven't logged in --> 6days! wew.[/color][/b]

Last edited by fsQueen (2008-08-20 10:06:27)

hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i got 628 friends :)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have 2 account 1 is for anybody who wnats to add me (703 friends) the other one is for my well known friends (183 friends)
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

right now i have 718...=)
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 901 Signed Up: Sept. 2005 Number of friends whom I really know: 80% Longest not have log-in: 1 day.:lol:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Number of friends[/b] : 301 [b]sign up on[/b] March 2008 [b]Friends whom I really know[/b]: almost of them.. maybe 7/8 [b]Longest time that I havn't log-in[/b] : More than 1 month
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 320 Signed Up: june 2006 Number of friends whom I really know: uhm..maybe 200? Longest not have log-in: 6 days.. wahahah! :o
riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff69b4]friends: 283(as of now) signed up: sept.2007 frends I really know: 281 longest not have logged in: 5 days[/color][/b]

Last edited by riana21.punkemorock (2008-08-27 00:18:35)

jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have 372 friends in my second account and 3,000 in first account.. add my second account....
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img] Number of Friends: 945 Signed Up: february 2008 Number of friends whom I really know: about 50 Longest not have log-in: i think for just 3 or 5 days [img]http://picasion.com/pic3/da9ebcc7561f7da5baca8bb51b862a84.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 496 (i think Signed Up: feb 2005 Number of friends whom I really know: 3/fourths of it. Longest not have log-in: a month..or maybe longer. :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

in my public account i have 735 friends and in my private account i have 183 friends =)
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i just have 494..:D coz i'm lazy to add sumone..gomen...^^ member since maret 2007..:D close friend.. maybe around 100-200...coz they add me 1st..:lol: longest not log in : 1 week..:D[/align]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have 211 friends and less than 15 are really friends, those i know personally.
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got 477 friends
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

228 i deleted all the peepz that i dont know, you know strangers..:D
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mar-b have 719 friends.. :D:thumbsup: clap-clap :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:33

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy