• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..12345678910

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Number of Friends: 339 i deletd the 1! :ninja: Number of friends whom I really know: more than half Longest not have log-in: 4-5 days :)
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Number of Friends: 393(as of now..) Signed Up: April 2004 Number of friends whom I really know: 250...most of them i know.. Longest not have log-in: 3 days... :D
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

here's mine Number of Friends: 606 Signed Up: June 2007 Number of friends whom I really know: i think 400 Longest not have log-in: a week..coz i have my promiz..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Now is 499. ;) [/b][/font]
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is [b]755[/b]... :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

93. i don't accept friend request. it's private, for personal use. :D But at my previous/hacked account, i used to have 1200+ friends.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-26 11:50:33)

-xXhAzeLLeXx-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: [b]482[/b] Signed Up: [b]Aug 2006[/b] Number of friends whom I really know: [b]about 150 of dem[/b] Longest not have log-in: [b]2 days[/b] :D
shinjiru
» n00b
1969-12-31

538, I know almost half of them.. :D:D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 428 Signed Up: june 2007 Number of friends whom I really know: i think 300 Longest not have log-in: 24 hours. :D
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

529 as of now. :D
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My Friends (345) :D
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]number of friends : 1010 signed up : Jun 2007 Friends whom I realy know : around 200 ( I guess) Longest time that I haven't login : 1 months..:)[/i] =)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

3000 in my 1st account and 300 in the 2nd.,
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

530 as of now. :D
twapoy28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 234 as of january 28, 2009 Signed Up: September 2004 Number of friends whom I really know: All of them because they are my elementary classmates, High school classmates, college classmates, cousins and my long lost friends.... Longest not have log-in: 3 days i think :)

Last edited by twapoy28 (2009-01-28 10:51:35)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]507 ryt now ;) [/b][/font]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]320 i think[/b][/color] =|=|
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]Number of Friends: 80 [i][i only add and accept friends request when i am close to the person][/i] Signed Up: sept 2008 Number of friends whom I really know:68/80 Longest not have log-in:2 weeks[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-28 19:47:37)

UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: [b]241[/b] Member since: [b]originally i start friendster since 2000 and i have 10 profile on years past... and my currently FS is reg. march 2008[/b] Friends whom I really know: [b]all of them[/b] Longest time that I havn't log-in: [b]1 day[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]It's 512 2day. ;) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:10

[ 13 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy