• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..12345678910

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Ryt now is 479. ;) [/b][/font]
sfynx15
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

mine is 1975 .. :):)
alcoholicmilk
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] i have 843 :D [/b]
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b] [color=blue]number of friends:[/color] [color=#FF0000]839 as of now[/color] [color=blue]signed up:[/color] [color=#FF0000] December of 2006[/color] [color=blue]number of friends whom i know:[/color] [color=#FF0000]i really don't know[/color] [color=blue]longest period that i haven't log-in:[/color] [color=#FF0000]a week or less[/color] [/b][/align] [spoiler][align=center][b] [color=brown]pls add me:[/color] [color=purple]cutieme_jade@yahoo.com.ph[/color] [/b][/align][/spoiler]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red] [b][quote=chipster489]sweet08heaven wrote: 1st account: Number of Friends: 2994 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Feb 2005 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu1 2nd account: Number of Friends: 2998 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Dec 2005 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu2 3rd account:a new one Number of Friends: 254 (updated:10-jan-09) Signed Up: Sep 2008 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 100 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3 3rd account:the one that has been hacked and deleted Number of Friends: 2200 ^^ ( updated: last year b4 it has been hacked :crybaby: ) Signed Up: Dec 2006 :) Number of friends whom I really know: an estimate of 500 :D Longest not have log-in: uhMm. 1 month i think ^^ URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3 Wow, u hav 2 many accounts and frends, lyk a celebrity. :)[/quote] hahah. i know ae? too much chatting ^^ ima official addict in chatting before. that's why , :lol: but i've got a private account >.< its for my friends that i really know. :lol: [/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2009-01-17 14:02:56)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

number of friends: 950 as of now. signed up: Jan 2005 number of friends whom i know: about 150 longest period that i haven't log-in: 2 days
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

334 as of now.. :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]2day is 487. ;) [/b][/font]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have only 219 friends (and most of them are real life friends) =)
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

528 as of now. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Ryt now is 492. ;) [/b][/font]
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my friends just 2 9 9 :D
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 753 Signed Up: sept 2007 Number of friends whom I really know: umhhh... 1/10 :paranoid: Longest not have log-in: i can't remember... :wallbash:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 602 Signed Up: Sept 2004 Number of friends whom I really know: Around 200 :lol: Longest not have log-in: 2days =D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

199 friends almost all of them are my real lyf friends and family i dont accept strangers
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]It's 496 today. ;) [/b][/font]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have only 222 friends in my main account =)
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

340 today! :thumbsup:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mine isz .. 740 :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

number of friends: 963 :| as of now. signed up: Jan 2005 number of friends whom i know: about 150 longest period that i haven't log-in: 3 days
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:11

[ 11 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy