• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 12345678910..10

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

uhmm..well... 1700+ fwends in fs and i know them all.. weeee
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

200+
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have 600 now... thanks for asking... msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

248 as of now..(april '08)..
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 1046(as of now..) Signed Up: (october. 2006) Number of friends whom I really know: Around 500.. :eh: Longest not have log-in: around 2 days!
nyubi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) akuh.681 na.:D heheh..:penguin:
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 964(as of now..) Signed Up: Sept 2005 Number of friends whom I really know: i think half of them :lol: Longest not have log-in: 1 year
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

172 friends
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

october 2007 signed up
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]No. of friends: 1242 signed up: April 2004..i guess to lazy to look at it in my prof Number of friends whom I really know: Half :thumbsup: Longest not have log-in: 10 Hours[/i]
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My Friends are 504 today. Everyday, I always have a Friend Request. =)
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Number of Friends:[/b] 1164 [b]Signed Up: [/b] Feb 2007 [b]Number of friends whom I really know:[/b] almost 75 :P [b]Longest not have log-in:[/b] 5days
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]No. of friends: 815 for now. Signed up: March 2006 Number of friends whom I really know: 1/4 of it Longest not have log-in: 12 Hours[/quote] [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0049.gif[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

202 friends :lol: can we talk about the comments? i wont lose in that... =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ ohoho. whom do i see. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0054.gif[/img] an arrogant guy who wants to show-off the no of comments he has. AHAHAHA! JUST KIDDING! i may be evil but i ended up with a lol ending u know XD [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0079.gif[/img] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] no change. no new friend request yet.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friends:603[as of now] registered:sept.'07 last log-in:1 week
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]number of friends:[/b] 1661 (April 15, 2008) [b]signed up: [/b] May 2005 [b]Number of friends whom I really know:[/b] i'm not sure yet. [b]Longest not have log-in:[/b] 2 days. i really2x love friendster.
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]no. of friends:[/b] 400+ [b]no. of friends whom i really know:[/b] i think.. more or less than 80..
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

here's mine.. Number of Friends: 510 Signed Up: march '05 Number of friends whom I really know: uhm..400+ Longest not have log-in: 1 week?

Last edited by yunish (2008-04-15 07:08:39)

retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just have 1321 friends:)lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:09

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy