• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 12345678910..10

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

tuttifruitty
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

No. of friends: 562 signed up: Sept 2005 Number of friends whom I really know: i guess most of them... At least 2/3. Longest not have log-in: 1 week.. i guess
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

this should not not be here.. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Number of Friends:[/b] 418..so far coz my bf keeps deleting my friends,haha! [b]Signed Up:[/b] dec 2006 [b]Number of friends whom I really know:[/b] i think maybe 2/3 of them [b]Longest not have log-in:[/b] a month
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]Number of Friends: 736(as of now..) Signed Up:July 2006 Number of friends whom I really know: Around 500?? Longest not have log-in: ahmm.... 3 months.. [/b][/color]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha 79. -- exclusive account.
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm?!.. [b]no. of friends:[/b] 1691 [b]signed up:[/b] around MAR 2005 [b]no. of friends whom I really know:[/b] about 1/3 i guess.. [b]Longest not have log-in: [/b]around a week![/align]

Last edited by samanthaangelie008 (2008-04-21 12:02:51)

ulann
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Number of Friends: 2385 Signed Up: june 2007 Number of friends whom I really know: about 2/3 Longest not have log-in: around a week[/b]

Last edited by ulann (2008-05-03 10:31:24)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. of friends i have: 398 signed up:apr 2007 waaa i still have few friends!~
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:eh: to date, I have 495 friends!!! :eh:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 556 Signed Up: April 2004 Number of friends whom I really know: Around 7/9 (hehe..) Longest not have log-in: Around 2 or 3 weeks
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

300 something.. and i know my friendster friends personally.. :redface:
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is only 139 since january 2008?
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have 600 before,but after cleaning up, i went down to 319 at the moment.(the 281??no idea hu the hell they are,:lol: ) [align=center][spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler][/align]
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] number of friends-670 sumthing.. signed up- January 2007 longest have not Loged In- around 1month ^^[/b][/align]
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Number of Friends: 1230 Signed Up: Nov 2006 Longest not have log-in: 1 week

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-11 21:51:58)

FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

245 frends signed up: 2007
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me.. hmm.. 542
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. of friends: 451 signed up: apr 2007
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

2oo something ahahaha
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1807 friends...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:59

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy