• ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..12345678910

This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][b][color=red]106 frends[/color][/b] :arrow: 3rd account :thumbsup: [/font]
adepat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Before I had at least 400 but recently I had 4. hahahaha I need to close the account and redo. back to square one.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This Topic has been opened by me so that I would know how many people have tons of friends.. (sorry if this is illegal in this forum..) I have always wanted to know who got the most friends and the le

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:15

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy