• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 123456789..9

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you feel bored.:smoke:[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

ahm,no offense but afternoon shows.. :wallbash: makes me bored and sleepy! i also don't like 'corny' shows.. i'm not being specific here
alyssamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

[color=maroon]shit i don't really like noontime shows like shit Wowowee shit and shit Eat Bulaga shit. It just that they're annoying. :wallbash:[/color] shit

Last edited by alyssamodesto (2008-04-02 01:47:18)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: [b]wowowee[/b] and :thumbsdown: [b]eatbulaga[/b] :disgust:
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah wowowee =D i only watch abs-cbn in noon for commercials then change the channel when wowowee is back LOL =D
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't like eat bulaga, i think its too boring..
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i don't like wowowee & sharon.. haha.. sorry.. but for me it's kinda boring..[/b]
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

i [b]really HATE [/b] the soap operas such as [i]general hospital n the bold n the beautifull[/i].... :puke: shit sorry if anyone is offended by my statement =)
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont like talkshows... ugh.. its boring..
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

.f0r me.? hhmm.. probably in the TFC channel shit shit shit Wowowee ( [i]i really hate it![/i]. =D) shit Pinoy Big Brother ([i]all season[/i] :D ) shit Sharon .haha. that'all. kapamilya hater probably. hehe =)
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eat bulaga....I really hate that
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

babangon ako't dudurugin kita shit
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate Kamandag! :D
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate all those soap operas/telenovelas in local channels.. sorry!
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]eat bulaga.. they're xo trying har!!![/i]
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shitshitshit eat bulaga shitshit dyesebel shit sharon
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

lobo.. i never watched it.. :D sorry
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sop:thumbsdown: wowowee:thumbsup: - - - - star talk and also the buzz

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-05-08 13:47:55)

_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

eat bulaga, startalk, show biz central, marimar, dyesebel, kamandag, babangon ako't dudurugin kita, S.O.P., i [u][b]hate[/b][/u] GMA kapuso coz the actors/actresses are [b]OA[/b].

Last edited by _þRïñ§ÈZå_ (2008-05-05 06:10:30)

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

shows found in GMA. i hate them. i think they're copycats.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:57

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy