• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

wwe raw, UFC :thumbsdown: -i hate blood :O
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

[b]No offense, I hate "My Girl" coz' I hate Kim. AMEN.[/b]
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha nothing. i jax hate those repeated [b]commercials[/b] sooo anoying :]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[sup][b]Kids show..particularly YO Gabba Gabba! I cant stand that dark oranged suited guy.. He gives me the creeps!![/b][/sup] [sup][b]Wowowee - seriously not diggin this show[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Married Away- Oww made me realized that getting married is chaos tho, its fine cus im not getting married =D[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Step It up and Dance and Dirty Dancing - They just suck[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Wildfire - Its so effign dramatic and its abt a horse..pointless..[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune/The Price is Right - Lame gameshows and old too[/b][/sup]
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate Pieta and Eva Fonda, and most of all Eat Bulaga. I hate those show's.
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Zaido[/i]... The most hated show for 2007... An insult to [i]tokusatsu[/i] and to Shaider. :thumbsdown:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

deysisyete of GMA..
acherby24
» n00b
1969-12-31

talk show is worst .
kalnev
» n00b
1969-12-31

~ i hated the most is 'news' [always hear and watch bad news] ~
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Any Shows on GMA except Bubble gang hha :)
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ALL shows in GMA 7 and SOME on TV5 ( I only watch their Animega ) No offense peeps ^^
renz_RN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Diz iz it... i watch it to find out kung meh kwenta yung paggaya at pantapat nila sa showtime... nakakasuka.. whaha.. nakatawa yung GMA.. desperado talaga.. prang minadali para meh pantapat.. pati yung mga sounds ng showtime ginaya... whaha..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Please edit yer post. Your in International Forum. You MUST speak english. Imitated shows in GMA and some in TV5. Animes that always repeated.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]WOWOWEE[/b]. ftw ftw ftw. haha XD
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wowowee. I don't like it, eversince. :disgust:
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wowowee too
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wowowee and Diz Iz It:>
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't like wowowee its like a "kabaret" all sexy girls amp! i don't like teledramas in afternoon i don't like rubi!
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Panday Kids and Last Prince Also. Agua Bendita.
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Diz iz it. :lol3: Sooooooooo [i]gayagaya[/i]. :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:35

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy