• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1123456789..9

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

same here.!!! WOWOWEE :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

agree with misscuppycake.! *thumbs up
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wowowee.. :lol:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all of dem..!! especially d afternnoon shows.. its too boring.!
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate kim sam soon (regine version) eeeww so AO
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate sharon,wowowee, and iisa pa lamang and many more.. many of all kapamilya.. i don't want the shows of kapamilya
modern_kealotz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate all "The Buzz"... for me its kind'a borring
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate soap operas,noon time shows.,all that "dramarama" thing., im a [i]kapamilya[/i] supporter.,xD
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate: 1. sharon - she's like plastic.. 2. el cuerpo - first i like it because of the story but when it's like whirlwind.. eww.. 3. wowowee - boring and so plastic too.. ahaha.. no offense.. :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The TV show called "[b]The Office[/b]". I really can't stand that show and I really don't like Steve Carrell.
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

1. Lemon Tea , all teh reality show are plactics! 2. Misteri Illahi in Indosiar, huh make me weird :paranoid: 3. All the of teh dangdut music program in TPI channel :evil:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Most of them are, shows from ABS.
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sop && eat bulaga :thumbsdown:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate gma showz .. =|
manuever
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really/absolutely [b]HATE KANGUSO[/b], este [b]KAPUSO[/b] shows...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: they're [b]COPYCATS[/b] ... no [b]ORIGINALITY[/b]! promise! :eh:
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I hate Untalkative Bunny its so lame! I hate it ! its boring! sorry to the ones who like it!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hate wowowie :thumbsdown:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]wowowee and eatbulaga[/quote] same as these. ^
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate [b]wowowee[/b] soo korny! especially the [b]miss fitrum[/b] hahaha.. [b]they're like stupid[/b] who says gma are [b]copycats?[/b] look whos talking...
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I hate Go Bingo!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:04

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy