• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

toinkz101
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

haha..i love wowoie except the ,isz fitrum..haha.lOLssz..walang ka buhay'2
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

LOBO hahaha! kornii! :P
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

ughh.. wat happened to ABS? they start grabbing stars from gma, offering them big money, and they cant retain their star quality..look at [b]angel locsin[/b] where is she now? hahaha its like they gat all stars from gma coz dey dont know how to make one.. wowowee :thumbsdown:
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]LOBO. DALJA. etc.[/b]
applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't like "KAPUSO" but now "KANGUSO" because they're copy cats and ewwww...:evil:
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wowowee =):thumbsup: Eat bulaga :doubt::thumbsdown:
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dyesebel. :doubt::thumbsdown: i want to put her into a can. =D
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I hate WOWOWEE when i first saw that show it made me wanna vommit especially when the lead host came out and started singing :doubt::thumbsdown:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I hate WOWOWEE when i first saw that show it made me wanna vommit especially when the lead host came out and started singing[/spoiler] haha i agree with kristian, i never quite really understood the show.
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate wowowee @ ligaw na ... (forgot the title..) pokwang looks like a gift.. valerie is like shouting all the time!!! :thumbsdown:
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate eat bulaga and dyesebel,.,.,.,.,.,.so borrrrrringggg.,.,
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=endlezluver16]ughh.. wat happened to ABS? they start grabbing stars from gma, offering them big money, and they cant retain their star quality..look at angel locsin where is she now? hahaha its like they gat all stars from gma coz dey dont know how to make one.. wowowee :thumbsdown:[/quote] okay so to your statement, abs cbn is not grabbing stars from the GMA, do u remember heart evangelista? she shifted station because her contract is finish and she wants to be versatile, thats the reason of some kapuso stars shifted to the other stations they want new environment and new career that the other networks can give them. and if u go to manila, abs cbn has its talent center which discovers and molds stars aspirants i respect your idea because all of us have freedom to air out. i am just concerned because i am a fan of abs cbn :D [align=center]topic: i am bored watching the noontime shows to the afternoon shows name some: eat bulaga and wowowe :D also ligaw na flower and in the gma i forgot the title :D[/align]
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all pilipino show!!! its so lame.
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate DYOSA.. shit i hate anne curtis.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: i love survivor!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] wowwowee [/b]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i hate GMA's primetime shows! I hate all of their shows. I really hate kapuso. Don't know why. :)[/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

All GMA shows!! I really hate those Fantasy stories! Asero.. Captain Barbell.. like those.. Its really eeewww..
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate boring and sentimental shows. they make my eyes burn.
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

MYX!!!! MTV!!! Channel V!!!
dwyt_suerte
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate deysebel and eat bulagaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy