• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..1234567899

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

christie_19
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

eat bulaga is boring.. i dont like it..
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

I hate [i]Kahit Isang Saglit[/i] and [i]Ligaw na bulaklak[/i] :puke:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=manuever]i really/absolutely HATE KANGUSO, este KAPUSO shows...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: they're COPYCATS ... no ORIGINALITY! promise! :eh:[/quote] [b]Yeah, i agree, Abs-Cbn is d original, solid Kapamilya. :thumbsup: [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-23 03:25:12)

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't like shows about stars.. the hell i care about them... :disgust: they're rich, what do they need anyway? :paranoid:

Last edited by eLleiN (2008-11-24 01:52:26)

Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I hate Gossip and TalkShows..[/b][/align]
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I hate Kapuso shoes... Yeah... you are all right... They're bunch of COPYCATS! *MEOW* They're all... "Baduy"! Unlike Kapamilya. :eh::thumbsdown:
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-- asero!! ;)) -hate it!!
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate afty shows.. they are boring and sleepy.. keepsafe.. pj
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I really hate Eat Bulaga..!thier jokes are so corny and their show is very very dry..!:mad:..I really hate GMA kapuso..! for sure..!:thumbsdown:[/b]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Me too. Lawl :lol: All the GMA shows are super Lame. Asero -- Yuck :thumbsdown: They're makin stuffs that looks really obvious. Dyesebel -- So Baduy. :wasted: Lalola -- Super exaggerated. How can a man become a woman? :puke: Daisy Syete -- SUPER gross. Same faces, same doings, same themes. shit Eat Bulaga -- Super not really funny. They're jokes are so corny and they sometimes hurt other people. They're sarcastic and Joey, I wanna kill you. Fkken faggot. :evil: and a lot more. They're the lamest TV channel ever. :thumbsdown:
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wowowee! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/112.gif[/img]
fabulous-doll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bob the Builder . haha good for kinders! LOL
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for now.. eva fonda.. rated pg!
jhaine_lyka
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. afternoon shows.. KORNY!
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wonder mom os sooooooo boring! but i love absCbn..lol[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The Buzz -- exagerated Boy Abunda =|
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

many ! mostly for "[i]sinetron[/i]" in indonesia :angry:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]... the primetime bidas and telebabad ... yaky..thangs =D[/b]
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate..gagambino!.. h8 GMA!>> boring! :D
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i hate eat bulaga it's sooooooooo boring! and almost all kapuso shows. no offense :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:34

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy