• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

ARocketToNick
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

WOWOWEE. Seriously it's on TFC?! :wtf: and pretty much all shows in GMA. :wtf2:
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

wowowee and the last prince soo [i]korni [/i]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re-Runs from Disney. :/
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]noon time shows[/b] in abs-cbn and gma make me bored :|
ianXcore
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

moo moo and me :wtf: midnight dj ???
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Alchemist_vanreizer;#3562531;1272986080]Wowowee and Diz Iz It:>[/quote] same here, haha
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Filipino remakes especially Rubi! hayssssss. delete that show.
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't like Wowowee.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Agree. Wowowee. What's up with the hosts? :( Too many.
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Last Prince and Queen Seon Deok =D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really hate the new verison of "V" not sure if its available everywhere but here in korea and the usa for sure.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

The shows of Marian seriously. All ugly remakes. :| They just make the original ugly. :(
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anything with Kim and Gerald in it. They are overrated and [i]I[/i] don't like their acting.
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Endless Love .
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=RossVolturi;#3651942;1278968752]anything with Kim and Gerald in it. They are overrated and I don't like their acting.[/quote] - I so fvcking agree with you Ini. Gerald is um, [i]okay[/i], but Kim, please shoot me 'cause she's trying hard. She got awards? Omigod. [hr] Magkaribal. Power cast? Omigod. Gretchen ruined the show. And Bea. And Erich. ;-;
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ IKR? :lol3: Nuff said. Magkaribal is soooo fkn overated.
knight01
» n00b
1969-12-31

talk shows.. puro tsismisan,:sleepy: [img]http://images.elfwood.com/art/t/h/thomas/dark_knight.gif[/img]
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my hate list: heroes season 3. first and second season was okay. :lol3: mr. bean animated series. :lol3: the new noon show that replaced wowowee. win na win? filo remakes. :lol3: talk shows. the twilight zone. it's fcking creepy to watch it at midnight so I hate it. :lol3:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love mr bean! Even if they repeat it several times, I would watch it. Hahaha. K. [hr] I don't like filipino remakes. =/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:17

[ 11 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy