• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 123456789..9

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

[quote=_þRïñ§ÈZå_]eat bulaga, startalk, show biz central, marimar, dyesebel, kamandag, babangon ako't dudurugin kita, S.O.P., i hate GMA kapuso coz the actors/actresses are OA.[/quote] i super agree with you!!! hahah. sorry guys, no offense..
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

[b]SOP [/b] so booooring! :eh:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Crap-O-Meter Wowowee - shit shit shit Pinoy Big Brother - shit shit shit Korean Soaps - shit shit shit Showbiz Chikka Shows - shit shit shit Shows After Eat Bulaga and Eat Bulaga itself - shit shit shit SOP - shit shit shit Gawd these shows stink! Whahaha! Sorry if anyone is offended but remember the Crap-O-Meter never lies. =D Remember to join us in another show of CRAP-O-METER[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-08 10:00:44)

bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gma shows.. super corny and boring.. :wallbash:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hate a show that has plenty of computer effects like majika,marina,kamandag, &&other stuff [u][b]wowowee[/b][/u]! is sort of boring too =|
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_`eVoL`_]yah wowowee =D i only watch abs-cbn in noon for commercials then change the channel when wowowee is back LOL =D[/quote] Yeah!! I don't like Willie!!!
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=misscuppycake]shows found in GMA. i hate them. i think they're copycats.[/quote] [b][color=#ff6699]Same to me. :wallbash:[/b][/color]
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate :thumbsdown:wowowee,:thumbsdown: pinoy big brother, :thumbsdown:lobo,:thumbsdown: maligno, :thumbsdown:kamandag,:thumbsdown: joaquin bordado.... and all the malicious tv shows.. [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mwbi8z.gif[/img] [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg76/b3gurls_livingston/heart-1.gif[/img] [spoiler]a big thanks for ate ceszweii and ate aprilcutie09 for my siggy(s)[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i hate wowowee.&&.eat bulaga. it is soo boring. =( [/b]
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] Hmm.. :arrow: Prinsesa ng Banyera - :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :arrow: Wowowee - :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :arrow: ABS-CBN Cebu shows(Especially Kapamilya Winner Ka) - :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :O :arrow: Startalk - :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :arrow: Goin' Bulilit - :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: :arrow: Sharon - :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: [/color]
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I didnt really liked the Daisy Siete sorry no offense....
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lobo, PBB and Wowowee :retard: :retard:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Any local TV shows. =) Too boring. AND cheap. :doubt:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I hate [b]Jollitown[/b]. haha it's super annoying and [i]CORNY[/i]. haha. I think it's currently airing in [i]GMA 7[/i][/i]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me,, shows in GMA.. esp..kamandag..
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SOP...they are not an organized show!!!!
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TMZ from JackTV[/b] Cause you dont really know whats on that show. Perverted stuff I guess. :wallbash: [b]Some Pinoy shows[/b] Actually most of them. I hate our country. No offense. =D
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]i [b]hate[/b] GMA shows.. too boring..[/i][/align]
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate tagalog shows
tugztak
» Banned
1969-12-31

HATE IT: Asap SOP Eat bulaga WOWOWEE Unang hirit WOW MALI KOREAN DRAMA AND ALL OTHER "ASIAN" DRAMA GOING BULILIT (<---- WORST) UBER PBB Master showman singing bee K 1m VIDEOKE CHALLENGE TOK TOK TOK PASOK <-- F*ck u paulo bediones i love: csi chuck entourage big bang theory aliens in america seinfield
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:28

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy