• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 123456789..9

[b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

I freaakin hate the afternoon shows @ Abs-cbn. F**king annoying. shit Sorry for the word. lol
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

hate daisy siete dont like th season now but when other seasons like it very much :eh:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]PBB special streaming. :P[/i]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I hate Kamanda and wakin bordado. haha. :eh: shit
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eat bulaga, babangon ako't dudurugin kita, and some shows in GMA.. its boring..
clara stefanie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

finding a project.. i hate this talkshow!
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hate Wowowee, so much drama, and GMA shows, the special effects are pretty obvious that they are not real. Sorry to offend [i][/i]Kapusos.
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sop and talk shows eat bulaga soap operas booooooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg [spoiler]llalalalalalalal no offense[/spoiler]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]dyesebel[/b] i started to hate this show when marian's video came out.., she's so plastic..,
ShawshanK
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=peachcute_18]dyesebel i started to hate this show when marian's video came out.., she's so plastic..,[/quote] yeah, i thought that she's so feminine... she's barumbada in the video no poise [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/vomit2_711.gif[/img] very opposite with the mermaids character that's she's portraying [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/woman.gif[/img] my hated shows are: SOP = very [b]few[/b] talented singers [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/combo_520.gif[/img] EAT BULAGA = i hate Joey [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/machinegun_947.gif[/img] STARTALK = i hate Joey Again [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/machinegun_947.gif[/img] WOWEEE = spoiling the poor [img]http://forum.philboxing.com/images/smilies/heks.gif[/img]

Last edited by ShawshanK (2008-06-10 13:30:51)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wowowee and eat bulaga so annoying :thumbsdown: =)
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_vanilla_ O_o]babangon ako't dudurugin kita[/quote] infact babangot ako't dudurugin kta is a nice story cuz u dont watch it everynight so u hate it... its not boring infact its so thrilling try to watch it... [b]i really hate the filipino version of MY GIRL cuz kim chiu is so trying hard... :mad: i hate kim.....hate the philippine version of my girl..[/b]

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-06-15 23:09:08)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Startalk,Sharon,The Buzz,Showbiz Central,Ang Pinaka,Unang Hirit, commercials especially long..
eyel22k7@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kapamilya shows are world-class. Kapuso sucks!
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:sharon, i agree. so plastic. :arrow:dyesebel. the continuation of marimar. :arrow: other shows of GMA network,esp. the afternoon shows...shit ummm,wait... i have another one, [b][s]DAISY XIETE[/s][/b] xiet.shit i mean DAISY SIETE... does it still exist ryt now??!:thumbsdown: i certainly hope not.:D
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dyesebel , magdusa ka , gaano kadalas ang minsan , cofee prince rewind.. soo boring.. :wasted:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]wowowee and eatbulaga[/b]:thumbsdown::doubt:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hated all d shows on GMA..except dalja's spring..
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate all the shows of channel 2.. sux
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wowowee :thumbsdown:shit

Last edited by kr1st1an (2008-07-22 11:17:41)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b](what show do you act like this) when he/she see a show that she/he dont like automatically change channel or turn of the TV? what show is it that makes u [i]"nakaka-bad trip"[/i] or makes you fe

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:19

[ 12 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy