• ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 1..12345678

About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

eleegirl hive me -repu! but she is a true lier!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

@Ma'am ducheszv hek hek not yet contented but it's okay. Well I do understand if a feature has been implemented it's not hundred percent positive. There are still some problems cause on it like this reputation system! Chicken ready!! Hope you get my point!
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i strongly agree with dat...a member hir gave me a -repu coz he didn't lyk my post...posts shouldn't be judged...every1 has the ryt to give an opinion....
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ You should report that in case they will give you again -repu so that moderators will curse or ban that member:)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@mark: can u pls avoid posting liek that "yep ..keepsafe.." coz thatd be spamming... =| just remindin you... i received lots of pm regarding those negative repus... pls be reasonable enough when gving negatve repus...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » About the Repu System! sumone is abusing it! & i feel removing it may not solve the Forum's Negative Repu Problem! this incident already happened to us & sum of our loyal member! many times already!

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:11

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy