• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. thank you![/align] [hr] [b]Disclaimer:[/b] All information written here are all fabricated hence i did NOT use a specific or a particular person here in friendstertalk as data. Any similarities portraying your manner and disposition in the statements below are purely accidental and there's no way in hell that i am implying you. =D This is not a thread to post 'blind item' reply types either for instance[/color] [quote][color=red][align=center]"there's this member who did this and that similar to what you are depicting"[/align][/color][/quote] [align=center][b]All information is for humor and comic relief purposes only.[/b][/align] [hr][hr][hr] [align=center]Do you want to get cursed once or twice a week? Do you want to get banned in ftalk forever? Do you want all members/moderators to detest you? Well, I have these easy steps just for you! [/align] [b][color=#089bce]1. Annoy the moderators[/b] [/color] [color=#089bce]If you have linker problems, post and complain as much as possible in the friendster underground and friendster help section. Then say these lines, it will really piss them off. [/color] [quote][color=red]What is taking you mods so long! Where's the linker?! I need the linker now! My friendster is a mess! I can't wait anymore! :crybaby: [/color][/quote] [color=#089bce]Click the [b]report [/b]button a lot of times for a single thread. 3 to 5 times is good. Add this line to the 5th report. [/color] [quote][color=red]Mods you are so lazy, i have reported this nonsense thread like a gazillion times already! It's been 5 minutes already and it's still here. What the heck are you doing? :evil: [/color][/quote] [color=#089bce]then add this killer line[/color] [quote][color=red]I should be the mod, i'm better than all of you combined![/color][/quote] [color=#089bce][b]1.2. Suck up to the moderators[/b] The goal in this step is just to annoy them without gettin ban Tell how wonderful they are every five minutes in the crush thread or pm them as much as possible [/color] [quote][color=red]Hey you know what? You're so cute, i like you! I have a crush on you because you'se so nice and goodlooking blah blah blah etc etc [[b]more compliments here[/b]][/color][/quote] [color=#089bce]then give them a (+) repu [b]reason:[/b] because you're so good with these codes p.s. please be nice to me [hr][hr][hr] [b]2. SPAM like crazy![/b] Use these infamous lines in [b]ALL[/b] threads even in the other sections such as Friendstertalk Cafe, Hobby and Entertainment or the Friendstertalk Regional even if you haven't read what the topic is all about. [/color] [quote][color=red]thanks for sharing =):thumbsup: [/color][/quote] [quote][color=red]cool codes/layout :thumbsup: [/color][/quote] [quote][color=red]i love it! :wow: [/color][/quote] [color=#089bce]or better yet post in emoticons only! That will get you cursed in no time![/color] [quote]:D =) :D :eh: ;] :D :D ;) :D :D :rose:[/quote] [color=#089bce][b]TIP:[/b] Just keep posting even if it means you're doubling posting (triple posting even!)] our [b]motto[/b] here is[/color] [quote][color=#089bce]Post and post until you die! (or get banned!)[/color][/quote] [hr][hr][hr] [color=#089bce][b]3. Steal Codes and claim them as your own[/b] :arrow: Gather [u]ALL[/u] codes you can find in the friendstertalk tricks and tutorials section then make your OWN site. Put all the codes you stole there and tell everyone who visits that you're the one who develop the codes. muahaha =D :arrow: Steal JS and CSS linker codes too and post it for all the public masses to see. Who cares about its secrecy anyway? :arrow: And lastly, gather all the pre-made layouts, get the ones you like the most and edit the credits [u]/!\ [/u] Don't leave any trace of the original layie creator so that no one will suspect that you didn't do it! :eh: [hr][hr][hr] [b]4.) Ask for a (+) reputation[/b] Here are the lines you can use to get all those juicy (+) reputations without dropping a sweat :arrow: PM an unsuspecting victim[/color] [quote][color=red]Hi there! I noticed that you don't have a (+) repu. I'll give you a repu if you give me a repu, whatdyah say? :eh:[/color][/quote] [color=#089bce][b]4.1.) For instant IP ban :arrow: Give everyone a (-) reputation [/b] [b]your reason[/b] should be something uberly stupid like "hehe" or "Happy Birthday!" [hr][hr][hr] [b]5.) Start a war with one or all moderators[/b] Create lots of thread depicting how they treated you poorly because of all the spams you just did. :D Then leave ftalk super uber dramatically, announce it in public for emphasis Be a super dufus and create that thread in the newbie [b]introduction[/b] section. [hr][hr][hr] [b]6.) Force people to make you a fansign[/b] Ask a lot of people to make you fansigns :thumbsup: [/color] [quote][color=red]The more people you ask the higher the chances of gaining lots of fansigns! =D:thumbsup:[/color][/quote] [color=#089bce]:arrow: Bribe them with (+) reputation If they still won't make you one, threaten them with (-) repu =D [hr][hr][hr] [align=center]If you follow this steps carefully you'll get kicked out of ftalk in no time! [b]END[/b] I hope you had fun reading this as much as i did making it. You may add step no. 7 and so forth but remember do not use this thread for spamming/flamming in any form... that is of course if you dont wanna get banned or cursed. [/align][/color]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-04-03 21:04:34)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

wahahha nice one aya :lol: *I died laughing* lol for those who wants to be get punished just follow the tips inside of the spoiler =D
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Oh. thanks for sharing sis aya. Now i know. hehe.. :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha. this is cool ate aya :cool: i'm just thinking... who wants to get banned? but i agree with you [b]All information is for humor and comic relief purposes only.[/b] :thumbsup:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:o Oh sis Aya..i love you! ur so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: [b]Oh hell yeah similar case?[/b] =D but hu cares... [b][u]This is the most HELPFUL TUTORIAL I'VE EVER SEEN[/u] so far here in Eftok[/b] =D =D ur not only good in layout making eh :eh: PS. no hard times to be CURSED OR BANNED.. here's the tutorial all you have to do is to follow the step and aja!... :lol: :thumbsup: period.. [quote][b] Oh may I add another way to become a very special CURSED or BANNED member... [u]:arrow: keep on advertising ur SITES..post it on different sections :lol: post it as many as want or even send a PM for everyone here just to plug ur site :lol: :lol: :lol:[/u][/b] [i]u can also post ur celfone numbers all around the forums if you want :D and post it again if the mods closes it :lol:[/i][/quote]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-11 03:05:41)

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice tutorial forsakendoll =D For those people who want to get banned or cursed..just follow the steps..=)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Oh yeah! Bwahahahaha! =D Nice one sis \m/
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

here's a counter ronery for you aya :lol: epic lulz for your tutorial [spoiler][img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0408/1207806139.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce]^ wahahaha shirow, that ronery will serve as a shining light for the spammers out there =)) no one will dare spam here now muahahaha =D thanks for the comments guys! glad you like it! =D :thumbsup: [/color]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow, hahaha. That was so hilarious. LMAO!!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:O what are you a lawyer or somethin'? =D the first paragraph was like written by a lawyer :eh: :arrow: This is good. Its like reverse psychology. To members, do the things in the spoiler and i promise you, you'll see heaven of pop-ups. :eh: =D =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I have a different impression from this topic. In some other way, it criticizes the moderators. Well I don't care if you really intend to have this purpose. If members will really do those things intentionally to me, they'll see me like a demon lurking in the forum seeking for their blood :evil: Good thing you made your first point in your list as "Annoy the moderators" Personally I can be easily annoyed by those stubborn low leveled spammers. If they will complain but they have bad records from us, I could squeeze their juices out of them. I'd rather be called as strict moderator rather than be a soft and kind moderator whenever dealing with those idiot spammers.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-11 06:22:39)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:O what are you a lawyer or somethin'? =D the first paragraph was like written by a lawyer :eh: :arrow: This is good. Its like reverse psychology. To members, do the things in the spoiler and i promise you, you'll see heaven of pop-ups. :eh: =D =D[/quote] [color=#089bce]nope im not a lawyer miz duch .. :D the disclaimer is for the risk i'm takin in creating this thread because it's like a spoof, it's like i'm dissin (making fun) of particular hardheaded members with the use of my wit and sense of humor and it might backfire soOOo... i made that :lol: oops ej got the wrong idea.. :O i wasn't planning to insult moderators, i was more like focusing with the stubborn members. like i said it's sole purpose is for comic relief only :lol: i just thought it's funny and i'm sharing it :lol: I have no bad intentions whatsoever, that i solemnly swear nurses' honor =) :thumbsup: [/color] [quote=joebs]Wow, hahaha. That was so hilarious. LMAO!![/quote] [color=#089bce]high five! :lol: [/color]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thanks for sharing! Bwahaha. I would wait for some members to do this. Best tutorial ever. We'll inform you if a person has been cursed or banned already because of this. They can be one of your model students. Or maybe, i think someone has already learned from this tutorial and graduated with a Banned Status as a medal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: again, Thanks for sharing! bwahahaha... there goes the infamous line again =D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ well lol let those freaks do the commandments of being an idiot on the forum and i will devour them alive :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: bohahha.. there's an unlimited amount of Cursed and Banned Certificates to the outstanding students :thumbsup:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Whoa...scary...better behave this time lol Nice thread BTW :thumbsup:[/i]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ hahaha miz meng! :lol: yea yea! that's their award :thumbsup: maybe someone should make a visible certificate for the unruly members here like change their siggies into .jpg or .gif images stating that "i am a spammer that's why i'm cursed" :lol::lol: lmao i noticed that most cursed members are wondering why they have the said status. the customized siggies will enlighten them [evil laf here] [/color]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. cool! hahaha.. Ill try this!! joke!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

This is the best Tutorial ever. Is this a javascript or css or php? Coz it's complicated. Haha. *Peace Oh, yeah. There you go, spammers guide :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy