• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..1234567891010

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Thanks for sharing :paranoid: . . . . . :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahahahaha. That was funny. Either some of "those" people have [b]really[/b] annoyed you or you were just in one of those "silly" moods. What a tutorial. :thumbsup:
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

thanks for the tutorial. it really helped me alot.
yoghurt_luffer
» n00b
1969-12-31

just spam and flame... that's the reason why i'm currently banned at one forum... :lol: [but i always ban evade] ;D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Aside from spamming and all that... It's as simple as getting into trouble or engaging in a fight with any of the moderators, shoot down their ego or even hurting their close friends.. 100% guarantee you'll get banned / cursed in an instant :) :thumbsup:[/b]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice tutorial..:lol: but i don't want to get banned or cursed :o so i'll try to stay away from those :eh::retard:
tiny-well
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial huh...? :lol: i almost cried laughing... :lol: i'll be careful not to be banned or cursed by the mods... a good girl newbie.. ;)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tiny-well]i'll be careful not to be banned or cursed by the mods... a good girl newbie.. ;)[/quote] yeah be a good pretty newbie <3 i love those ^__^ welcome to Friendstertalk :kiss:
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dis is cool huh :thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

what the..... =D how about if u just want to delete ur account?? what will i do?? i dont want to do that nasty things :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Rawrr!this is the 1st time i saw this.. nyahahah!=D it really kills my tummy laughing out loud..heheh! well2x!nice tutorial for those low life noobz who loves to annoy mods and members here! heheh! it's a reverse psychology thing 4 me..=)
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol thanks for saying good work... i should try some (joke!)
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wohohohoho.. wanna be cursed.?? wekekkekekekekkee btw...thanks for sharing....:thumbsup: very useful for newbie like me..
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello, I have another account that got banned in my other P.C and I cant go to Ftalk there anymore. Does anyone know how to get unbanned or to be able to open Ftalk there again? Please PM me if you got any ideas. - Thanks 4 the share anyways.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wew watta thread..for those hu wants to be cursed nor banned wenk this is yer chance :lol: but im thinking if someone or somebody will do that thing :O btw thanks fow this misz aya.. ;) [/b]
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]If you follow this steps carefully you'll get kicked out of ftalk in no time![/quote] ...i didn't follow that' ...and I didnt knew this before' ...cause netiquette must rules' ...but i made them banned me:cry: ...after asking them like this: ...did you earn some money sharing your codes after wasting a lot of time:doubt:? ...i am acting :paranoid: that time' ...well thanks itis just a temporary ban' ...i thought ephemeral help me for my request' ...thanks and forgiveness'
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:eh: best tutorial ever! :eh: hahaha!! i wonder how many in ftalk do spams and violations!!! btw, it's so funny! ^_^ *but it's a fact!*
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]thanks for sharing[/quote] .bout this one ... .why is it called spamming? .just asking ?!
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hello9055]Hello, I have another account that got banned in my other P.C and I cant go to Ftalk there anymore. Does anyone know how to get unbanned or to be able to open Ftalk there again? Please PM me if you got any ideas. - Thanks 4 the share anyways.[/quote] .hmMmmm .having two acc is prohibited right!? .as to what i know
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

O_O whoaaa i will follow this :lol::lol: (i'm will be a good member XD) okay in fact no one want to being cursed :)~ thanks for a cool this tutorial anyway~:eh::eh::eh:
osCart_3175
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! this is really fun. so evil! nyahaha =))
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:50

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy