• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

they actually know how to perfect this without looking at the tutorial love the icebreaker for my boring afternoon, thanks :lol::thumbsup:
wonderwise
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

=DI definitely do not want to do this kind of thing... hehe... nice post,.. for those who want to be banned and cursed.... follow those steps.... surely you'll get what you wish for.... :D
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooooooooo.... :o be very careful u dont wanna get banned or cursed.... :D

Last edited by ♥stickysauce♥ (2008-04-13 03:26:16)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,@kuya eph: :arrow: i agree, ..i sometimes observe posts around and find many misspelled words and grammatical errors.. i mean instead of getting irritated with the threats, you laugh because of grammatical errors :lol: lolx..

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-04-13 04:14:23)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] ^ So true People do mind if your english is crappy. But actually it would only seemed funny at first but in the end it really really gets annoying. It's like the longer the post gets, the harder it is to understand what he/she's talkin about. lol. But of course, it can't be help. This is an international forum and some people are not that fluent in english --That's why moderators should should be considerate and more patient when handling these kind of people. I admit that i lack patience and i prefer to search for another thread rather than "decipher" another person's post. lol. If i don't get it, just leave it HAHAHA. [/color]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ i agree siz aya.. haiz.. anyway it's true that many people today are english iliterate.. haha :lol: anyway, @threadstarter: just read it coz it's so cool... haha it could knock your knees off! just kidding! :D
glenefermae
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh well im new here but i dont have any intentions pissing off the moderators.. anyway this topic is somehow funny yet what makes me :lol: is the mods' replies. ehehehe. peaceV mods.
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha funny thread!!! but this thread could also be a warning so that others would be aware of the violations that could get them banned/cursed. [i]oooohhh familiar.... hahaha[/i]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha i'll try this one!! ehehehe just kidding!! haha nice one!! :D :thumbsup:
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nice one. i rolled on the floor laughing when i was reading this. surely, i wouldn't want to get banned or get cursed. i love fstalk. and all the people here.[/b]:D
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe.......:lol::lol: Bwaahaha...=D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

now i know.. thanks for sharing ate aya.. =)
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah..follow the tutorial ..haha. .. jowks :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah! i experienced cursed & banned from this forum! yeah its cool! i already know those things, actually i already graduated those two courses :lol: [b]BS cursed[/b] & [b]BS Banned[/b]! ahahah... :D [flash=48x48]http://ext.eehjhay.com/audibles/%5beehjhay%5dhurt.swf[/flash] i pissed off alot of former Moderators(now i dunno) & current surviving Mods! :lol: :wasted: only few members graduated on this Freakn Non-Sense Course & got another life or Break! :lol: i think God give me a break!(Like BRB!) im not afraid to admit that i was banned, & im proud of passing those Obstacles ahahaha... be like me! i follow those Tutorials! you'll not regret it! i know you will really change to a better member! XD to the Moderators i Pissed Off! i know you already apologized me but i want to say sorry again! it will never happened again! =D :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice One sis aya i love this Thread :wow: =D Now i know i think i will start it now =D read spoiler :lol: i love this Thread :wow: [spoiler] and thats a joke[/spoiler]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wahaha additional data to my inventory +1rep =D. I will kill the most arrogant moderators in our forum, kicking their ass without any doubt and failures =D I will think for step number six to billion steps and see even their ashes will survive in this planet :lol: See this step 6 to pulverize the most arrogant moderators :P [img]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3136/61456855al5.gif[/img]
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

That's strange. haha.. but i would like to ask how can you give a + reputation? Please pm me. I'd hope ya all know. thnx!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] [b]@ReversEdge[/b] uhmmm... :paranoid: i didn't make this to disrespect or "pulverize" our moderators *facepalm [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-17 07:46:35)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Wahaha additional data to my inventory +1rep =D. I will kill the most arrogant moderators in our forum, kicking their ass without any doubt and failures =D I will think for step number six to billion steps and see even their ashes will survive in this planet :lol: See this step 6 to pulverize the most arrogant moderators :P [url]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3136/61456855al5.gif[/url][/quote] really??? so tell me how do you propose to do it?? kindly watch your words you are not a newb anymore so you know how to act properly im kinda disappointed to you u are one of those old members here on this community wew well i saw your posts around the forum lately and all i can say is ur being such in a drastic attitude now *facepalm* whew

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-17 07:29:10)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice tutorial but i dont want to be ban or curse... :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:29

[ 11 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy