• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 112345678910..10

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

[quote]See this step 6 to pulverize the most arrogant moderators[/quote] Awh. I would like to see the implementation way of that step if u dare. [i]*facepalms*[/i]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-17 07:31:56)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

^ No your wrong, I was talking about my old forum. There is one arrogant mod there. Edit: If you encounter him, geez your temper will exceed to limit :evil:

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-04-17 07:40:30)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ReversEdge alright just provide proper details if your talking about other forum... because your sentence have this line "[b]our forum[/b]".... so uhmmm where here at ftalk its not impossible that people may think that you are referring to some moderators here.. just replying here to avoid flamming or such that will occur in the near future.... :D [hr][hr][hr] anyways @topic: thanks for sharing... :lol: wahahaha... just kidding... :arrow: very nice Ms.Aya... :thumbsup:=) this will serve as a warning...

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-17 07:56:15)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] [b]@reversedge[/b] please make it clear so that there will be no misunderstandings :paranoid: because you know of course that we're in FriendsterTalk, not in your old forum awkie? =) Here's a spam reply: Thanks for the comment blurry =):thumbsup: :lol: [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-17 07:49:27)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ohhh I'm terribly sorry for the blurry sentence I made. I was only amazed to this topic due to I assimilate some data to pulverize that arrogant mod we had. Well, I'm not pointing any mods here with that immoral behavior.=)
khim_boo
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha this is verfunny :lol: and verry evil :evil:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

there are step 6 & 7! =D but its a secret! if ur curious then you really wanna be banned or cursed! which is done by Noob Human Beings! :lol:
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.....nice thread aya now I know the secret behind in ftalk
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha very nice thread siz aya... there you go stubborn members.... that'll be a great help to you.. :eh: :disgust::doubt: lolz..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The killer line is so funny... how can they say that?.. thats very disrespectful... yeah..i experience someone that wants a repu from me but I should give her first a repu too.. haha..yeah I should've give a (-) repu.. this thread is just honest snd passionate.. thanks for sharing.. :cool:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=)=) hihihihih... wat a tutorial.!!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dis is soo funny,hahaha=D "tenks for sharing" hahaha peace.. i dont wana get banned...:o
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :):thumbsup: haha lol..what a very funny tut! thanks so much for sharing,i won't try this..haha.. very very very funny..a -repu for all of ye!haha joke!!!peace** =D
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think i won't do those things....=D
vergil_lontoc
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha!! so funny.. I wonder who will do dat thing!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Wow!! this one is a real guide and strategy, =D=D
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial..thanks for sharing..=)
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hahaha..I'm gonna be laughing on the floor if anyone follows these tips!LOL!
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Actually there are people who really do this :thumbsup: where are they? [b]Banned. [/b] see? it's effective :lol: :thumbsup:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]nice tutorial..thanks for sharing.. =)[/quote] dat reply made me laugh :lol: mybe she'll follow ur tutorial =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:18

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy