• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

[quote=sHy19][quote]nice tutorial..thanks for sharing..[/quote] dat reply made me laugh mybe she'll follow ur tutorial[/quote] dang maybe! thats like rule #2 even though she never read the whole thing yet she will just say "nice tutorial" what the..? me too it made me laugh anyway is she a newbie? nice [u][b]OBSERVATION[/b][/u] shy19
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Yeah it is so effective and enjoying ms aya :wow: This could cheer up our spammers. 'cause they knew why did they get banned =D :evil: i am feeling so evil bout this thread i am loving it! :eh:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This made me laugh. Big time. :lol:
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha! cool! im gonna try this! :D
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow, this is an excellent topic for spammers! my stomach is aching all because of laughing so hard... :wasted:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's very useful a noob like me[img]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5603/pdtorchugerr6.gif[/img] however it's still doesn't work inspite we're now a mortal friend[img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1666/pdtorctrinqueqm4.gif[/img]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont want to get banned
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Wahaha! It's really funny. And It's a tutorial for spammer huh? Bwahahaha! :lol: More! More! More! :D:thumbsup:
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha!! nice tutorial you got there!! :lol:
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol... :lol: i'm enjoy reading it! :lol: How about this one?: [quote]:arrow: For example You're Filipino... why don't you try posting in other regional section? :lol: With your native language! =D[/quote]
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahahahaha!so cool! ahahahahah!nyc one!hahahahaha!=D=D=D=D=D:wallbash::wallbash::thumbsup:
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it is nice tutorial for me..cuz im a newbie here... i hope i want to knw how to make a tutorial... smday..hehehe..nice work forsakedoll...:wow:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! nice advice.! ahahahah.! but i wont try it.. ehehheh.!
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

› nice tutorial,.!! I have a question for mods, [spoiler]Can users ask to be banned for some time?[/spoiler] Just to try to be banned.. but not yet for me., i don't want to be banned for now, ahehekz,. I don't want to use this creepy tutorials, i might disappear in the ftalk world,. hahaha :D
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one!.. :lol: i guess no one will do the same thing [spoiler]hahaha..xp[/spoiler]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is cool but i dnt try it...hehehe.. i ll try it next time...see u..:penguin:
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahaha!! if you read the rules then read this tutorial maybe the other members will die in laughing but if you read this tutorial first and you think it's a good thing, it's like: you are in the forest mods are the tigers and the member, just a deer. then the tigers will run fast as the deer runs fast then a tiger jumps in the deer then it's start attacking! the deer struggles for his death as the tigers crunch him and then after 10 minutes the member has been on his own grave and that's the tigers stomach xD well come to think of it this forum has many great great mods ^^
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lol....this is cool it's soo funny :lol: i can't hardly breathe..hahaha
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well maybe someday i wanna feel how if i get cursed and banned, so this very help full :cool:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow sis aya :thumbsup: that's very funny... and informative!!!! i died laughing here :lol: :lol: :lol: what i nice tutorial!!! :D :thumbsup: btw.. i want to share you something [i]sana[/i] coz i don't know where to post this... i see a topic at css page and then to my surprise i see many members not following the rules. :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=462771#p462771 many of them spam in that thread.. i report all of them now... and i think some mods delete their post ;)

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-05-20 22:08:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:15

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy