• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..12345678910

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

What!? :lol: Watta job well done, sistah! :thumbsup: The tutorial was quite humoruos but if you look on the serious side, it just reflects the doings of those good-for-nothing-spammers. =D
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

whoa watha nc tut luv it :lol:
k-ching
» n00b
1969-12-31

cn anyone hir be so kind on teaching me hw to use friendster tracker, and wer cn i get it? hw does it wrk, i cnt find any link.:question::):):) [b]THANK YOU.[/b]

Last edited by k-ching (2009-01-29 22:13:56)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I first saw this, I really LOL'd. Lol. Lol -- I tried being cursed once. :rolleyes:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

This thread always make me lol :lol3::lol3::lol3: so Imma post here to relive this thread as it's been sinking for ages :x_x::x_x: .
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haven't seen the cursed feature for months/years already, might be because of Ftalk's not strict anymore. :3
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

muahaha! i wonder who's that 'brave member' who will try this?
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Loevvvvvvvvvvvvv this <3 Nice topic you got!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy