• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

sensya
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Hell Yeah.. nice tricks u got der.. =D i think i'm gotta try this one :arrow: [quote]4.) Ask for a (+) reputation Here are the lines you can use to get all those juicy (+) reputations without droping a sweat PM an unsuspecting victim Hi there! I notice that you don't have a (+) repu. I'll give you a repu if you give me a repu, whatdyah say? unibrow[/quote] LOL.. i guess i disable my repu sytem.. tsk.. tsk.. P-E-A-C-E !!!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

[b]Aya[/b] can i call u sis aya? lol dont call MISS duch >__< ahahaha :lol: im just joking :D ;] the first part was well said .. anywhoo.. go members... i prepared medals for the Top 10 already =D =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-11 12:00:01)

crazydavinci
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: this is the best thread ever i think :lol::lol: Quite funny.... Thanks for the tutorial sis aya... Fastest things to do when you wanna get retired :D (kidding)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]Aya[/b] can i call u sis aya? lol dont call MISS duch >__< ahahaha :lol: im just joking :D ;] the first part was well said .. anywhoo.. go members... i prepared medals for the Top 10 already =D =D[/quote] [color=#089bce]corz u may call me siz :lol: sorry bout the miz thingy - it's just that im a shy person and i dont wanna call anyone siz or bro without them sayin so :lol: im curious with the medals hahaha there are already members who are on the blacklist right? as in the ones who were caught spamming... =D i wonder who their magnacumlaude is... :lol: [/color]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i could grant the big medal for the magnacumlaude :lol: w/ forever vacation out of this forum :lol: =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-11 12:56:00)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im sure.. the most epic [i]pasaway[/i] member was.. =D i wont tell.. it caused havoc here in FT =D [b]main casts were:[/b] n_ _ _a shirow kamandag ezil john_619619 and me? =D well many were included.. even our sweetest members here.. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-11 13:35:32)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^LOL where's john619619 ahahaha *ahhh i remember the sweet memory with that pitiful member :lol: im already missing that fag -NOT!!!

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-11 13:31:42)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh yeah =D how could i forget john .. =D =D lolz i miss those days shi =D =D those days were fun =D but yea.. im a good girl now :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-11 13:37:46)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At first I thought it's about criticizing us Moderators. Then as I scroll it down I laughed esp. the "steal codes etc." This is funny and I like the words you used. If a member actually followed this tutorial, that member needs to get a life lol only joking.
0b3
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyahaha.... great job forsakendoll! i always come here in ftalk for the laughs, yeah even it at the help section you'd die laughing (oh you know what i mean!) oh but this one takes the cake.. and the only one that makes sense.. whoopsie!
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahehe i wouldn't dare haha
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe you'll have some model students hahaha.. and btw.. do you mean that _ _ _ _ _ who give you a -repu in your example 4.0 ? ^_^ hahaha =) :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahaha.....nice ~*thinking who's gonna try this*~
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]ROFL . i almost died laughing ! bwahaha ! . Nice one sis Aya . =D[/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha! makes me wanna think so deep.. (who made that silly things?) haha..
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,wahaha! fun reading isn't it.,? this is great.. and to all any members there who have nothing to do but hell.. :eh: read this!! haha it's nice siz! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: fun to read right? try to mail it, see if its fun =D lol.
xXRaPXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha nice one almost died laughing :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can't relate to the first post due to fact that I am not strict and I am nice... or am I? Anyway, I never judge a member with their post or threats. Call me whatever you want... I don't mind at all. These are the few things I want to see in a damn message against me or a co-moderator - Proper Spelling, Grammar and facts. If you can't even comply to my simple request, I assure you, your complaints shall be your downfall. Anyway, Good day to you guys. Don't mind what I've said, It's just a delusional conclusion. [color=white]or is it?[/color] You decide to post your threats, I'll observe. Just make sure to spell it correctly. I despise checking the dictionary all the time regarding your damns. When you spell Bitch, spell it as Bitch not as biatch or b*cth. For the info it means female dog and it is commonly used in terms of science making the word a legal.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-12 08:45:37)

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh, great! Imma try this one later. Err. LOL. :] Hahaha.

Last edited by NOSIOJ (2008-04-12 08:56:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:01

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy