• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

[align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

rainkid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

[b]hmm epic L.OOOOOO.L indeed... anyways's banned members should be given chance..but provided they must post a PROMISSORY NOTE and the IM SORRY note in a specified thread, doing this should degrade their reputation even more.. hahaha.. imagine to be posting something like that..LOL.. With that they should be better behave..[/b] =):idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

this is the best tutorial ever.! =) muhahahahaha.! ----- its time to do it.!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nice one sis!... haha... nice tutorials 2 all who wants 2 be cursed! haha.... it's a big help for them!:lol: [/b]
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha.... If I were u I will not do anything from that box... I dont wanna see bro eejay to be a devil... :evil:
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sis.. u help me alot sis aya :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

AYUTTTT This is cool. I'd like to try it someday, but I dont. (eh?) Thanks for teh information on how to be cursed. :eh: It'll help me (&and other maybe) to be disciplined to death. |: YAHAHAHAHHA =D [spoiler][ B e s t T u t o r i a l E v e r ] =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-24 11:35:18)

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

4.) Ask for a (+) reputation Here are the lines you can use to get all those juicy (+) reputations without dropping a sweat PM an unsuspecting victim Hi there! I noticed that you don't have a (+) repu. I'll give you a repu if you give me a repu, whatdyah say? 4.1.) For instant IP ban Give everyone a (-) reputation your reason: wla (none) or hehe need i say more? *familiar? -yeah, familiar....a moderator asked me to give HIM a repu....[b]PM an unsuspecting victim?[/b]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good one eh!
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice but i think its not necessary :D i dont want to be banned... thanks for the information though :thumbsup:
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooooooooooohhh.. scary... well.. who wants to be banned anyway... :/ tnx 4 sharing...
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is soooo haha!!! lol!!.. :lol: nice one sis!!!
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tutorial i will try it later:evil::thumbsup:=D that tutorial is like a warning for newbies like...me=)

Last edited by ketah23 (2008-06-07 01:51:54)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]ate aya.. this is really funny.. I'ma try it if I get bored.. haha.. jokes..[/b][/color]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The best tutorial ever! Nice one! Very entertaining, and very helpful... [for them] Hahah... =D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

harhar! i cant keep my a** laughing out with this one! nice tut! :D:thumbsup: i was entertained..:lol:
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for the info... I'll be more careful...
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL! hahaha! nice one! this one made me smile .. :D
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool.. :cloud::thunder::penguin:
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]nice ate aya[/b]
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i saw the title of your post i laughed already =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=#089bce]Dear admin and respected moderators if you feel that this post is unnecessary or it is in the wrong section, kindly move or delete this thread even without prior notice. t

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy