• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 123456789..9

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

paulinexz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Last edited by paulinexz (2008-04-24 23:12:33)

chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

my expertise ^_^
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

[quote=chubz202]my expertise ^_^[/quote] whoaa, really? so how do you do it? im scared of doing it. hehe
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=dodgerblue] ahahahaha.. i really cheat! but..FYI, it's not my hobby!lol hmm..yes, i cheated during exams and quizzes! and also if i don't have any assignments, well.. i have to cheat nah! during exams, sometimes only.. i only cheat when i really don't know the answer.. :D [/color]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

cheating?? i already did that cheating in test (not that much) & in assignments (sometimes if i don't have any) [spoiler]i remember those t imes when most of the class cheated, hahahahaha! cooperation is really needed when doing this...hahahaha![/spoiler]
onigiri
» n00b
1969-12-31

^hehe.. sometimes,i do..
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

i often cheat in exam especially if i really dont know hot to answer the given problem.:) looking at my seatmates answers, kodigo, asking my seatmate he/she will allow me to copy some answers that's how i cheat in school.:eh: mechanical engineering is a tough coarse:wallbash:

Last edited by ELNO (2008-04-30 08:30:31)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]me? I've cheated.. but not in exams!! In assignment sometimes.. If i forgot to do it..hehe.. yea.[/b]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-05-04 07:32:26)

paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:[quote=ELNO]i often cheat in exam especially if i really dont know hot to answer the given problem.:) looking at my seatmates answers, kodigo, asking my seatmate he/she will allow me to copy some answers that's how i cheat in school.:eh: mechanical engineering is a tough coarse:wallbash:[/quote] whoa really?? how do you feel about it?? if i will do that my conscience would kill me.haha :arrow:[quote=nElOu]me? I've cheated.. but noe in exams!! In assignment sometimes.. If i forgot to do it.. hehe..[/quote] we're the same sis. hahah, im scared of getting zero scores on assignments,and im scared of cheating during exams.haha
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Sometimes But Not In A Real Test Only Sw I Did It Cause I Have An Image To Protect,lol,hahahaha
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..haha !:lol: ..cheating ? ..i've cheated. & i'm not proud of it.
Chachafance
» n00b
1969-12-31

I did cheat a few times in high school (on exams & assignments) but never in college.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've cheated before, in elementary school. Now I don't want to cheat, it gives me this weird feeling inside like I did something awful (conscience lol).. I even go as far as to be really honest and try not to cheat even if I have really no idea about the answer.
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my classmates pass our major subjects because of me
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've cheated at homework once &&I stopped already.
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh yeah! a lot,hahahaha..be it in exam or in a relationship,that bad huh?i know! :thumbsdown: [spoiler][scroll][color=blue][b]i know you'll be back..you always do[/b][/color][/scroll][/spoiler]
jelean_pink18
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah,, in quizzes and homework,, and seatwork, haha,, :lol: but it's not my hobby.. and i'd cheated once in our final exam.. it's not quite cheating coz my seatmate gave the answer,, and in return,, i gave an answer for him too,, haha.. :lol: but i really don't want to do it again.. :D
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww yeah i did. never caught. never will again. :D
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I've tried cheating... 'cause I forgot to review my notes....I was really busy making projects and assignments and I don't have time to review. I was really scared that time... After that I promised myself that I'll never do it again... But I broke my promise...:D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I have copied a lot of assignments but I've cheated in tests a few in 3rd grade (in History, I suck at history!) and a couple times in 6th grade. =D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy