• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..1234567899

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

em0sha
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Yeah i admit i cheat...(ON THE SPOT WTF?!) i only cheat when its needed..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

hmm..hehehe! yes?? :in assignments only.. not in exam && quizzes =)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup!!! haha. esp in exams. but onli in certain subjects.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i cheat... assignments only...=)
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

yesss. alot =D i've been caught last year by our teacher. luckly she just gave me a warning. not directly saying it. hahaha xDD and im so lucky that she's not anymore my teacher nor is in my school.:P
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont experience cheating at others^^.. it is a Major Offense in our School Rules^^..
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naahhh i dont cheat on exams i just copy my mates' assignment in MATH. hahaha.. 6th grade, my foes were caught cheating. so they got off to the GUIDANCE. aww. pretty painful. that's why i dont cheat :]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i admit i cheated in assignments, slight in quizzes and a big no in periodical exams.. :lol: ahaha! being a h.ss student, it is normal.. aheheh!
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha yeah! wen am still in pinas, i was like cheating everytime i dunnoe the answers! :lol: i cheated on my hws.. projects.. nd exams as well.. nd that's the time wen i realized that i have sooo many friends!! :lol::lol::lol: but ayt now, i never cheat.. time to change! :D
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee.. haven't enperience cheating during examination days! but i agree,only my assignments! sometimes quizzes! :D
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its not called cheating until you get caught. hahha. ;)
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

i cheat on exam, assignment, quizzes one time.. i told my friend to change my answer while having checking and his too i will change.. then when i ask my teacher to repeat the answers while checking.. the teacher caught me.. luckily he his on good mood... and just told me not to do that again
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah, i sometimes cheat in homeworks. coz i often forget 2 do em. but not exams. i'll be punished away from school if i do that! :o
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I've tried cheating... I copied my classmate's assignment...:lol:
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the funniest thing in the room is that.. those honor students are the one cheating in terms of assignments... and just a secret... the honor students are also cheating in examsz.. we trade answers.. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/er.jpg[/img]
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jelean_pink18]yah,, in quizzes and homework,, and seatwork, haha,, :lol: but it's not my hobby.. and i'd cheated once in our final exam.. it's not quite cheating coz my seatmate gave the answer,, and in return,, i gave an answer for him too,, haha.. :lol: but i really don't want to do it again.. :D[/quote] same here...
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really cheat copying assignments and quizes but exams .. not ...
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

on assignments only!! :lol: but our batch is known for cheating.. and i'm not one of those cheaters..
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I am learning to cheat coz I dont know how.
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i did cheat when i was in my highschool yrs.. but since i am college student now,i stopped it already..:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:53

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy