• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..123456789..9

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

yes,only in assignments.. quizzes and exams are easy,(i think so,maybe?)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

~ oh men .. i admit i cheat!!. but that was before .. when its exam week .. we [the boys and me].. txt each others answer .. sometimes .. when it comes to essay type .. i exchange test papers with them .. basta .. tulungan lng lagi^^ dapat laging my kapalit .. hindi pede kopya lng .. pero ngaun .. dahil 4th yr na ko .. im a cheater nomore .. haha .. well .. i guess so??.. pinipilit ko mgbago!.. haha BAD ang cheating^^ hehe
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i cheated in homework with my classmate sometimes... in quizzes... xpecialy in math... but never in monthly test...(so hard...one seat apart...)
joliefame
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes!sometimes i cheat during exam hehehe. but only in science subject.=)
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

only assignments...hahaha =D too afraid to imagine the punishment...lol :lol:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... i never cheated.. haha
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cheating in school is fine as long as you won't get caught hahaha!
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

proud to say [spoiler][b]in assignments,researches,quizzes and also exams!!!!!!!![/spoiler][/b] but that's not my hobby..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do cheat with my quizzes and assignment :evil: but i just [b]don't cheat[/b] on my exams...
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i admit i cheat....... in all...... but me and my classmates are doing that also..... hahaha..... even though im just a 2nd yr. highschool student.... hahahaha...... during quizzes and exams.... but all of us are not perfect..... [spoiler]i share my experience with you guys..... but this is a secret......last july 11-10,2008...... we have our 1st preliminary exam...... and i cheat all of the subjects....[b]but im the one who giving answers[/b]:lol: hahaha.......[/spoiler]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's part of a NORMAL cycle of a student life. =)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is copying another person's homework cheating? if yes, then my answer is yes ehehe.. but i've never cheated on a test before.. cheating is for chumps.. hehe
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

i do cheat.!! copied a lot of assgnments.. and never get caught.! =)
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me and my classmates (boys) help each other in quizzes.. Naughty! :P but we never cheat in long exams and periodical tests.. =)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yurp.! xo much.. since first hs..=D
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i tried cheating ... but i wasn't me who copied it was my classmates they were desperate.. in my computer class in high school and in my calculus class.. when the teacher wasn't looking i exchange my paper with my classmate and i answer her paper...hahahah.. :P

Last edited by abhiegail (2008-08-18 01:27:25)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah i do cheat. I copy my friend's assignment everytiem :wow: :wallbash: -- I cheat during mid-term tests :lol: but i'm scared sometiems. liek if my teacher see me looking into my friend's paper then i'll be a fried hotdog :crybaby: amf but i use one method : write on a metallic ruler and pass it to my classmate :eh: :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]basta .. tulungan lng lagi^^ dapat laging my kapalit .. hindi pede kopya lng .. pero ngaun .. dahil 4th yr na ko .. im a cheater nomore .. haha .. well .. i guess so??.. pinipilit ko mgbago!.. haha BAD ang cheating^^ hehe[/quote] Please use our English Language when posting. Thank you. :)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I cheated on tests and exams a few times. I have an un-natural ability to write extremely small and still be able to read what I wrote, so I used to make little cheat sheets that would contain the answers to almost every question on the test. I would just place the tiny piece of paper in my lap and I could look down inconspicuously and get the answers. Never got caught, either.
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

YES i always do that . [sorry GOD] hmm. quiz - yes . sometimess .. assignment - as always seatworks - sometimes EXAMS - the heck . haha ! yes , in my MATH sub when im 2nd yr [last yr] so i got a punishment . i got 0 in my exam , so i failed in the card :p
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:12

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy