• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..123456789

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

[b]i copy assignments[/b]..=|=| hahah.. is that a mortal sin already?? :o ouch! :crybaby::crybaby:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

yeaa ~ i think almost every students have do that =|
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, I have cheated often. In quizzes and also in assignments. but I'm never caught. nyahah~ but it's not my hobby. I only did that in times that i needed help! hahaha~
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea i tried but failed i was almost caught by my teacher and it was so scary .. :evil: my teacher is so scary!!
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i only cheat most of the time in chinese.. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Home works only. :D:D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of coures!!!!!!!!!
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my batchmate's motto... in our school- we've mastered the art of cheating.. and yeah! we're proud of it.. hahah.. i've experienced it many times.. i let them copy my answers.. im too bad eh?,,
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

on assignments only. (before. a long time ago)

Last edited by shekinah.xoxo (2010-05-19 03:49:55)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm cheating in exams b4, never been caught. =D[/b]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

op cors! during exams, quizzes,.. everyday! haha =D all of us naman e.. hehe just cheated a while ago. =D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]Cheat?yeah when i was in H/S! me and my friends have this saying that "It is better to Cheat than to Repeat" L.O.L[/i]
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've tried cheating to be honest. Will never do it again. :wasted:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes I cheat, but not in test, I don't wanna be caught :lol:, well sometimes in homework =)
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[[yes i know its not good but]] [[that time]]i didnt stdy my lesons so all of us 54 students are chating in our quiz..60 items]]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahaha.. im not really cheating like copying another;s test paper, kodigo, and the likes.. but i guess NAGPAPAKOPYA is also cheating ryt?? im just generous. ahah.. i dunno.. i just let my frens copy to me.. gaad.. oh, i forgot, i copy assignments too.! ahaha. and here's one.. my classmate(a girl) she cheated on the quartlerly exams.! she wrote answers or keywords in her leg.! :angry: and thats how she cheated.. evil aight?

Last edited by mjd1224 (2008-11-30 10:14:54)

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes! i copy homeworks! our sections motto: [i]"it's better to cheat than to repeat"[/i] - ADANSON. but in exams we cant cheat because we belong to the science curriculum section and some of my classmates are KJ. dammit! some are so desperate to get high grades!=D=D=D=D=D
KCEE.27
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yup.I'd experience that cheating while in Exams ( Little Cheat ).I've cheated my classmate in Our Test In Math..
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah, in our assignments and seatworks sometimes. I also tried to cheat during our exam, I ask what's the answer on that number on my seatmate. haha.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I cheated on our homework ( only to mah close friends) and to the seatworks.. But I never cheated on exams.. :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:31

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy