• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 123456789..9

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

I admit, I cheated, but not habitual, and I could count the times i cheated by my fingers!=D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

[b][color=#ff6699]I cheated. On assignments.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nobody is perfect! admit it all of us cheated..:eh: :angry: all i can say is [i][u][b]Its better to cheat than to repeat![/b][/u][/i] =D
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes...but not in exams..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Most of the time I cheated bwahaha[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] and to those I people cheated, I got higher than them bwahahaha[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] I never review and I never did my own assignments bwahahaha[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] I'm just like a huge parasite living in the surface of the earth bwahahaha[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] Lol[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6982/drinkcj6.gif[/img]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cheat i never been caught hahahahahahahaha [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/zvpnwn.jpg[/img]
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes i have... ahehehe.. sorry for all my teachers... but only for my assignments.. scared to cheat at exam... i gave answer to my classmates during exam is that makes me cheat too?? =D but i don't copy their answers.. ;)
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] heheheheh.. i remember that! :lol: [b][/b]
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you know wut guys.. [b]cheating is part of a students lyf..specially in highschool..[/b]:lol:...:D....=) its just that we shud know our limitations...:D ^ obviusly... i also cheat..:D......
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cheating? i Always Do This Specialy in Bored Subject, And in Test when i ddn'd Review LoL, i ma bad influence lol
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sometimes during exams... me and my buddy (which seats beside me) talk and exchange ideas... but not answers... some of my classmates were caught cheating and were suspended for a week... :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i often cheat in class when i don't know the answer... hahahaha... but it is not my hobby..!!!
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah .. everyone in our class and also the pilot sections cheat in assignments we also cheat in exams .. my seatmate used to grab our classmate`s paper to cheat but it`s fine with us :eh:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if im in a hussle i cant help but copy my classmates works.. ehehe but in that case if im in an angel mood..in return i let them copy my work if they dont have one..but if der already abusing..it wud take my life for them to borrow my work.. :lol: and in our class its just normal really..even top students cheat oh well in our part its just a give and take.. well if caught no one speaks or else they'll face the wrath of the whole class :lol:
[25.mCr.13]
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i don't know the answer in my assignment/s, i cheat..:P but i d0n't make it a hobby.. in exams..i cheated once.. i'm so scared that tym 'coz my classmat3s might see me and tell it to the teacher or my teacher will be the one who would actually see me.. btw it is a computer exam abt excel.. i only cheated bcoz my service m8 told me that sheet 3 is part of the test but it i think it's not.. wen we are taking the test, sheet 3 wasn't there..it means that it is not a part of the test good thing i am able to make it appear.. i'm glad it's over..:) [img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r51/wayneo_bucket/CHEAT.gif[/img]
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmm... cheating?? my classmates cheating on me.. i cheat in surprise quizzes in history class only.. when i don't really know the answers.. but more often, my classmates cheating on me.. even my mistakes..
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cheating is the best policy!!!jejeje its better to cheat than to get zero...jejeje
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha yup i experienced it.! but it's [b]FORCED.. AND IM NOT PLANNING THAT.. OR I DON'T LIKE TO DO THAT =)[/b] It happened in assignments only =)
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cheating is everywhere!!!! it's better to cheat than to repeat..hehehe=D
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

our section always cheat in our assignments, we copy the assignments of the brainies! hahhahaha. :thumbsup: we even told it to our math teacher and she was laughing coz we are so proud of it. =) [quote]it's better to cheat than to repeat[/quote] i agree.. :thumbsup: =D

Last edited by chicklit07 (2008-05-22 22:27:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:30

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy