• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1123456789..9

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

[b]Oh Me.. Me And my friends Are Just saying what is the real answer.. were team works.. [/b] And if they have problem they will just throw a paper and theres a note.. like" [i]oi anung sagot s number 5?[/i]" LOLzz but i dont call it cheating
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

who never did? :lol: i did cheat in hs days.., coz im not studyin and doin homework..,
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm .. cheating i won't be honest if i said no .. yes i did cheat .. i don't know how many times.. i only remember the last time i cheated it was on a weekly test .. and i had my revision paper in my pocket.. and since i sit in the last row .. teacher never saw me cheat lolz(i'm so lucky) and i got perfect score lol =D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...hahaha in assignments only...
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i ever cheated?? well,.... [spoiler]i cheat sometimes during exams,,but it's just i forgot some answers,, but i admit it i cheated one time and i've had the answers written in a small piece of paper,, but that's a secret! now it's not,,hmm, ^_^[/spoiler]
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i never did cheat during exams, really. just with assignments, haha, i can't do cheating during exams :| *Welcome back to me, hahaha
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Honestly, im always cheating! =D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center] [b][i] It's Better to cheat than to repeat[/i][/b][/align][/quote] :D:thumbsup:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kambal? omg :O hahaha! they say u aren't a student if u never did cheat, well. flint_hydz- wooah.nice. but a student might be kicked-out if they found him/her cheating, in our case, cheating is a serious offense.
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i did it.... every single test!!! hohohoho...
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Cheated? Yeah, I've cheated before.. =D Because there's lots of pressure..
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I've cheated before. I'll say it's not good. :doubt: when i was in philippines, i cheated. but when i moved to US, i learned to be independent on my answers. and it really feels good that i deserve my high grades on my own, without the help of somebody else :eh:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i only cheat at assignments
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]im sorry!:[/b]:retard:

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-06-28 15:09:03)

jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i only cheat if i dont know the answer nd if i dont have assignment!=D
switcute617
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i already tried to cheat during exams. were almost same score of our top 1. :D but i promised myself not to cheat always. it bad.. :D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i was in high school i stay up late reading books.. well not a school book or reference books.. well, some story books and other stuff.. and when the examination comes... i just put my cheats in my side.. well you know, im sitting always near the window.. and i never fail on doing it.. and i always got good grades.. :lol:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha..i really owe my good grades with my nerdy "cheatmates"..but when i reached my college..i learned to rely on myself..because my classmates there were worse than me! (sorry for my english..):lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

me?! ahaha, cheating for us is a group activity, all for one, one for all, i remembered my one classmate told me that i should go with the flow with regard to cheating because my classmates who are cheating can get higher scores more than i do.. :crybaby: sad to say, but it's true.. but i'm cheating and opening notes sometimes.. :lol:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha reminiscing high school.. yea i used to cheat [b]a lot[/b].. i think everybody does that!.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:46

[ 11 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy