• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 123456789..9

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

[align=center][i]i've copied lot's of assignments too! my classmates were so GENEROUS![/i][/align]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

once.... i copied my bff's assign. :D
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Teamwork with my seat mates. :D Many , I cant count anymore. =D but we will just use that if its an identification and we forgot the lesson already. =D.. ANd this is the coolest, we will not right any thing in our paper then if it is time for exchanging papers we will not exhange instead we will right the answers then give to our seatmate to let them check and put [i]corrected by:[/i] . =D but I learn that when Im already 4th year because I want to do everything that I could do so that i will not miss my high school life.Making "sulit" of my time. :D
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][i][color=hotpink][align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1086/1086817x46pd9qe0q.gif[/img][/url] ♥ Other times...with my friends ♥ The class has teamwork.. that's why we call ourselves SYB..Share Your Blessings... ♥ Our class is also Second Year Betonio..wat a coincidence??... ♥ All Candie can say is: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/528/528309i28weylamf.gif[/img][/url] [/align][/color][/i][/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah.. never,,, never cheated
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i really cheated. in assignments only. :)
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm. This thread made me remember my superkaduper [i]grabeng[/i] cheating moment. Well, yeah, I cheated. Last was when we had our FINAL EXAM in geometry. We had our [i]kodigo[/i] of formulas. Hahahaha. And [i]partida[/i], we're sitting in the first row. Hahaha. Share [i]lang[/i].
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah! only on quizzes, assignments and seatworks.. :lol: not on exems..
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cheating., in a point like harasssing the person i cheat with hikhikhik. luckily we're still best f ffriends hahaha :wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by icepink009 (2008-05-29 23:05:19)

lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

honestly, i never did cheat all my student life..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i never cheat in exams only in ass...
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have copy my assignment but not in exam
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hiSkul-better to cheat than to repeat.[/b] [b]college - you cheat. you drop.. hahaha[/b]:lol:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ahem... Ahem... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/10.gif[/img][img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img]
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cheat when i did'nt study...hehe... but i'm always studying, it's just the case that you're very lazy doing it all over again...hehe me and my classmates cheats best when we are wearing jackets....you just slip up the "kodigo" up the sleeve and voila!! when the teacher is not looking, look it up...put only the most important facts that you felt forgetting.....haha... :P
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

owh ahihihihi a nice thread ahihihi ahhmmz.,. i cheat but only in assignments but when i cheat i make sure dat i know why does the answer is like dat just like in our math assignment ahahhahaha xd! but i never cheat during examinxations....
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO!. haha,. lol i never do that!. yes i admit i do that when i'm in grade 5. but now,?. no!. hehe. i'm afraid to do those kind of things even in exam!. as my teacher said that: "it's better to get 0 than to get a high score frome cheating!"
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey, we're just humans... it's part of life! :lol:
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sumtyms... when i didnt review my notes hahaha...
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we cheat if the question is too hard.. when there are exams..there are roving papers in the class.. ..difficult questions are often answered in our exam by our valedictorian..haha ..the papers are passed to everybody so we can copy it!! we're lucky bcoz we are never caught....and never that will happen!! hahhaha [i]peace out![/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:18

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy