• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..123456789

have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

jazsmiine02
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

i cheat.. but it's not as overwhelming as what im doing last year.. when im 3rd yr HS haha! we're doing it even on periodical exams.. so now they made the system more strict now let's say i rarely cheat haha!
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

cheating?!?! of course yes..wahahha assignment and long quiz only :D
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah. always. name it. its a SCHOOL WORK. everybody does it. even the teachers. :eh: [spoiler]during our 2nd grading exams one of our proctors allowed us to cheat. everyone was standing around getting answers. i love her line [spoiler][i]"kopyahin niyo na lang ang wala kayo."[/i][/spoiler] :eh: :eh: :eh:[/spoiler]
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

na ah im not cheating..hehe they are the one hu cheats on me..
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

that is my skill . . . . . i love cheated . . .
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

only in the assignments...:):):).. my conscience cant carry cheating during exams...
freak_brawler
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no..i've never tried dat...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you tried to cheat in school? share your stories. i admit, i've cheated, but only with assignments. i never cheated during exams... =)

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:30

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy