• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 123456789..9

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-04-23 04:06:45)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Live-action? Uh. Can't think of any..... Mirmo? LOL :lol: =D :D
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

[b]Hmm.. Alice Academy may do.. :D[/b]
kaye_aika
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want Ouran High School Host Club....I think Their planning to have one now...I'm looking forward to it!!..I hope Junnosuke Taguchi gets the role as Tamaki Sou!!!...hehehe=):D

Last edited by kaye_aika (2008-04-24 02:50:57)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]JOEBZ[/b] and [b]RYEN[/b] I think it will be hard to make live-action of Mirmo and Gakuen Alice. LOLs. So many magical thingy effects. It'll be hard. I guess. :rolleyes: [b] AIKA[/b] Oh. Ouran? The gender-bender type of anime? Yeah. Great idea. A lot of people nowadays loves gender-bender types of shows. Like Hanazakari no Kimitachi E.
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want absolutely bleach and naruto hehehehe :ninja:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe ... doraemon ? hahahaa :lol: i think it will be funny :D i cant get any idea how ppl can fly with that small stick :eh: umm .. now i'm serious .. how about kungfu boy ? i like chinmi , he's so low profile .
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][b]JOEBZ[/b] and [b]RYEN[/b] I think it will be hard to make live-action of Mirmo and Gakuen Alice. LOLs. So many magical thingy effects. It'll be hard. I guess. :rolleyes: [b] AIKA[/b] Oh. Ouran? The gender-bender type of anime? Yeah. Great idea. A lot of people nowadays loves gender-bender types of shows. Like Hanazakari no Kimitachi E.[/quote] Yeah, hahaha, it'll be hard. Anyway I was just kidding. :lol:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

For me it would be Samurai X, Love Hina, Ouran HS Host Club, Vision of Escaflowne, Slamdunk, Naruto and Bleach. :thumbsup: I want to see the hilarious acts of Tamaki and Hanamichi :D

Last edited by Lightness (2008-04-24 10:03:10)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]SHIFFER[/b] Woah. Hehe~ the producers of the one who will make the live action of Naruto and Bleach will have a VERY hard time doing the film. xD Or they can just make only 1 season. :D [b]RENJO[/b] Yeah. Doraemon is cool too. [b]LIGHTNESS[/b] Oh. I love SlamDunk. Yeah. I hopw theyll make one. [b]TOPIC[/b] I want to have a live-action of [b]Blassreiter[/b] too. haha~ itll be impossible.
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]5cm per second...lol no one knows that :paranoid:[/i]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]BOKURA GA ITA![/b] i want to be nanami! hihi.[:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

umm , how about [b]xxxholic[/b] ? i love that manga and anime :D maybe it'll be cool ;)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Naruto??? I hope it will :rolleyes: But Ouran High School Host Club will be definitely a HIT! :eh:
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bokura ga ita! and naruto! XD
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i Want Bleach.. hihihi I Love Bleach.. Bleach Rules
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]Naruto??? I hope it will But Ouran High School Host Club will be definitely a HIT![/quote] kyaa! me too! I really want Ouran to have a live action.. kyaa! and I want to be haruhi! haha.. also want Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya to have live :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]TRUSTMEILIE[/b] I think I heard [b]5cms. per second[/b] somewhere. I think it has only 3 eps. Am i right? :paranoid: [hr] LOLs. [b]Naruto[/b] is in-demand to have a Live-Action. And yeah. It will totally be a hit! And not to mention [b]Bleach[/b]. [hr] I have another one. [b]Seto no Hanayome[/b]. :lol: It'll be a total hit too!
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i prefer gundam seed and gundam seed destiny
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][b]TRUSTMEILIE[/b] I think I heard [b]5cms. per second[/b] somewhere. I think it has only 3 eps. Am i right? :paranoid: [hr] LOLs. [b]Naruto[/b] is in-demand to have a Live-Action. And yeah. It will totally be a hit! And not to mention [b]Bleach[/b]. [hr] I have another one. [b]Seto no Hanayome[/b]. :lol: It'll be a total hit too![/quote] Woah!!! A live-action movie for NAruto with lots of SPECIAL COOL EFFECTS and AMAZINGLY HARDCORE ACTIONS would be more super duper AWESOME! for sure!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 10 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy