• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..123456789..9

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

^ ^ Yeah. The live action of Deathnote sucks right? :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

[align=center][b]^ Tell me about it :lol:. The acting was just terrible! It was overly acted, people were moving around more than they should, the actors expressions were hilarious they were trying sooo hard to give a right expression. I was so sad to see Deathnote succumb to such horrible acting :crybaby:.[/b][/align]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-07 06:51:25)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ I didnt even watched it. The liveaction. So horrible. Oh. Are we being offopic?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ Dunno but so we don't go off topic. I also would love to see Mirmo De Pon :lol: How the heck are they gonna do that :lol: Maybe they'll hire some midgets :lol:[/b][/align]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-07 07:00:36)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Lols~ yeah. How? :D And also Naruto. How~?! :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I bet they're going to put some of those lame animations :disgust:[/b][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ okayokay. lets cut the chase. :lol: [hr][hr] [b]Larc and Ciel[/b] :|
Em0kId101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Detective Conan!! It Has Already But It's Not Complete??!! Grrr??!! Naruto Shippuden Ahahaha!!!!
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Detective Conan has its live-action already.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Dragon Ball Z!!
akanishiluvsme
» n00b
1969-12-31

bleach and naruto .. lol and shakugan no shana XD
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]Dragon Ball Z!![/quote] Theres a LiveAction coming out of that anime fyi. :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ There's gonna be a Live-Action DBZ! :o I bet it's gunna suck! =D :disgust:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ LOLs~ Even if it is good, I wouldnt watch it. Im really not a fan of DBZ. :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah the story is so over rated :disgust:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I can say that we are [b]haters[/b]. =D Hey. Would you mind join my group? :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmmm... Let me think.... @topic: I would love to see, Law of Ueki or even better Doraemon!!! =D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. I love Doraemon~! Eh what about Mojacko? =D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Do you still know that show? I used to love Mojacko. Whahaha! :lol: The orange ball thingy. :lol:[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. For me the counterpart of Mojacko is Doraemon. :D [hr][hr] [b]Shakugan no Shana[/b] =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:58

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy