• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1123456789..9

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

^ ^ Yeah. Theyll gonna make a movie of DBZ. Real LiveAction. Somone made a thread about it. :P [hr] What about [b]Love Hina[/b]? It will be a hit I say.
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

hot gimmick, zettai kareshi(absolute boyfriend), detective conan!(i don't know if there is a live action of it)those will be the anime that i would want to see live, for now ;) :wow::wallbash:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jester12][img][/img] ;];]:/:/:paranoid::rolleyes::rolleyes::P Code:[/quote] Oh please dont spam. :cry: I dont want my thread to be closed. [quote=~*ChOLee16*~]hot gimmick, zettai kareshi(absolute boyfriend), detective conan!(i don't know if there is a live action of it)those will be the anime that i would want to see live, for now ;) :wow::wallbash:[/quote] Yeah. [b]Absolute BF[/b]. I know that one. If theyll make a LiveAction of that, Many girls will love it for sure. :]]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ absolute bf! i want it. ♥
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Yeah. A lot of girls will love it. I dunno if the boys will. :lol: [hr] [b]Code Geass[/b] the mechamecha thingey rocks. xD
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

card captor..Sakura nyaha!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hummm.. gakuen alice elementar gerad full metal panic pretear hummm i think dats it :))
crazygothic
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me...[b]final fantasy unlimited and magister negi magi [/b]is superb...lolz :P :O :lol:[/align]

Last edited by crazygothic (2008-05-05 03:23:23)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ FF series? Yeah. A lot of people will love that. With lots of uber cool effects~!! Kyaa~~!
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want BOKURA GA ITA!! hohoho.. ~~~
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

bleach,naruto,code gease
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Ive been reccomending that [b]Code Geass[/b] to become Live-act too! It would be cool.~
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Is that a romance story? I'm not sure. But I've heard it's nice
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ No. Its an uber cool anime mostly for boys. Cause its like mecha mecha thingeys. Robot perhaps. :eh:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Oh hmmm, sorry. I'll go search for that ;)
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]^ Oh hmmm, sorry. I'll go search for that[/quote] r u asking 'bout bokura ga ita? Ohoho.. ya it's romance and it's really really nice! we have ol 26 episodes with great quality on imeem! ENG SUBS.. http://www.imeem.com ~~ watch it on bokura ga ita group on imeem :D if u are asking 'bout bokura ga ita.. :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Err no. About Code Geass. I read one of cutest08's posts in the underground and she said it was a romantic story so I asked. LOL BTW, Bokura Ga Ita would be nice twooooooo XDDDD
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@joebz: lol.. ahaha.. dat's embarrasing :redface: ho ho.. try watching BGI too.. ~ :redface:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Bokura Ga Ita? I heard that anime before. Is it a romance thing? [hr][hr] [b]Clannad[/b] and [b]Kanokon[/b]. Boys will definitely love it. :D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I dunno Live-Action shows aren't as good as their anime counterparts. Look at Deathnote I prefer L in anime they ruined him in the Live-Action one :crybaby:. and the actors they use are so mediocre so is the plot I mean look at those Power Ranger type shows they disgust me :disgust: but if they do make up for their crappy acting and storyline making I'de be thrilled to see Naruto in Live-Action :D[/b][/align]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-07 06:21:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:34

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy