• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 123456789..9

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

^ Yeah I don't like it either. :disgust: Wish they can make another. O_O
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

^ Yeah. Good thing you agree with me. :D I hope theres no one opposing us. =D [hr] What about [b]Saiunkoku Monogatari[/b]? I think girls will love it if there will be a LiveAction. And also [b]The Melancholy of Haruhu Suzumiya[/b] Boys will love it. Especially me. xD LOLs~ we'll love the bunny-costumed-girls :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I haven't heard of the Saiunkoku Monogatari. What's the translation, btw? Story something...lol. :lol: Hahaha, Haruhi you mean? Haha.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@kielmaru:i totally agree w/ u!the Light they chose wasn't really nice..and Misa's hair wasn't even a blonde!.. [quote=kaye_aika]I want Ouran High School Host Club....I think Their planning to have one now...I'm looking forward to it!!..I hope Junnosuke Taguchi gets the role as Tamaki Sou!!!...hehehe=):D[/quote] ^yeah,i also heard that news..so excited!!!haha i want ouran and deathnote!haha
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]JOEBS[/b] Saiunkoku Monogatori? You dont know? Its impossible. English title is Colorcloud palace. Its been aired here in the Phils. Yeah. Haruhi. I love her. =D
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=trustmeilie][i]5cm per second...lol no one knows that :paranoid:[/i][/quote] I KNOW IT,its a movie released last year and won some international awards,right?! @topic:lets add true tears to that^^
cris1435254
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07]What about Saiunkoku Monogatari? I think girls will love it if there will be a LiveAction.[/quote] yeah i realy LOVE that too!^^ haaayyyy ryuuki-chan's so handsome he just looks like shuuichi-sama ^^ and oh i love yu yu hakusho as well! hayzz, shuuichi-sama! *^^*
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07]^Full Metal Panic? What about Full Metal Alchemist?[/quote] i no nothing about full metal alchemist :o i wasnt able to watch dat anime .. hihi :lol:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. Me too. I dont watch that anime. xD [hr] What about the anime [b]Mushishi[/b]? Lols~ the one that differ forms into plant thingys or micro-organisms.. xD And [b]Gakuen Alice[/b]. Theres still no live action on that anime right? Im currently watching that anime though.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Oh yeah! Gakuen Alice is also great. They'll be like the sky high/xmen kids. Lol. Coincidentally am reading a gakuen fanfic right now. Lol. [quote=kielmaru_07]Saiunkoku Monogatori? You dont know? Its impossible. English title is Colorcloud palace. Its been aired here in the Phils.[/quote] OHHHH!!!! :o Okay!!! I didn't know its Japanese translation but I've seen it in Animax. I think it's about..err..the Emperor or something? And his wife? LOL XD Well I'll think it'll be fun. [b]KAYE AIKA[/b] Really?! OMG. Can't stop grinning. XD When? When? When?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Hehe~ I really love Gakuen Alice. I hope theyll make a LiveAction. :disgust: With lots of special effects. :lol: I wonder what would Mikan look like. :lol: [hr] Anyone knows some Miyazaki's movies? The [b]Spirited Away[/b]? And the [b]Howl's Moving Castle[/b]? I hope theyll make a LiveAction. :]]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How Bout Kobo-chan or Kariage Kun? it will be Funny... Like Chibi Maruka Chan~ :D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

how about NARUTO? =D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Yeah. A lot of people has been reccomending that. :lol: [hr] [b] Gintama Duel Masters Air Gear Bastard Hayate Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi seto no hanayome[/b] LOLs~ Haha. Thats not all. xD And if they make LiveActions of the animes ive mentioned above, will totally laugh out loud~!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Howl's Moving Castle! I've watched it. So nice. XD Liveaction? Oh real people, yeah. That'd be nice too. I guess. O_O LOL Haven't watched Spirited Away but I've seen the summary and all.
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

tenjou tenge ichigo100% suzuka and GANTZ =) :thumbsup:
contra
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me is [b]Chobits[/b]=D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]JOEBS[/b] I didnt watched [b]Howl's Moving Castle[/b]. But im planning to. Right now, im watching [b]Spirited Away[/b]. Try to watch it. I just downloaded a torrent. [hr] [b]Rozen Maiden[/b]. I dunno if theres still no LiveAction. But I hope theyll make one.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is it possible to make a drama for DBZ? FTW! :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Is it possible to make a drama for DBZ? FTW[/quote] theres a movie by 20th century its real people whos going to play the roles!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:42

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy