• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..1234567899

[b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]Doraemon wud be good.. and also La Corde D'Oro Primo Passo... I wonder who the guys will be.. they are soo handsome ehh..[/b][/color]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Yeah Doraemon. :D
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Naruto and the BokuRa ga ita!!!:P[/quote]
heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]NARUTo[/b] & [b]DoRAEMoN[/b]...=)=)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]The Prince of Tennis has one. Uhhmm.. I think pretear && negima may do. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah. Negima is soo cool. :lol: Gintama. There isnt still a liveaction right? :D
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]La Corda D'oro[/b] for me!!...I wish it would have a live action... If it happens, i wish the guy playing [b]Tsukimori Len[/b]'s role will be as cute as him!!..aaaaahhh!!!

Last edited by kAyE_LeN (2008-05-13 03:44:25)

alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe Inuyasha??or Yakitate!Japan??
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah. Yakitate japan. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ooh Yakitate Japan would be fun! Hahaha, lotsa bread. =D :lol: :/
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Lols. We will all be starved when we watch it. :lol:
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha.. that w0uld be BLEACH!hahaha.. [b]BANKAI!!![/b]hahaha..
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tsubasa chronicles and naruto
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Tsubasa Chronicles eh? Hmm.. What would it look like? =D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=hanayoshixshinobi]tsubasa chronicles[/quote] O_O Yeah! How come I didn't think of that...? I wanna see Yuuko. Lawl. And Mokona. =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Err, can't imagine my most favorite anime[i]s[/i] becomes 3D (comes to real life) XD I swear, there's going to be a BIGG difference. =D To answer your question, hm.. maybe.. SYAORAN-KUN!!!!!!! =D =D =D and and and Mokona! xp *Tsubasa Chronicles* (forgot to mention)

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-16 11:03:50)

wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gundam seed or pokemon xD
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]And Mokona[/quote] Hell yeah~! I wanna see Mokona. Kawaii`~!
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Whaha. Yakitate Japan, I bet they're going to make a lot of bread made with really retarded ingredients. I hope they don't crappy-fy it like Deathnote :disgust:[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Haha. Riggghhht. :D But I dont really like the anime of it. I hope if theyll gonna make a LiveAction, Make sure ill love it. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What anime? [/b] Me, I want to have a live-action of [b]Lucky Star[/b], [b]Devil May Cry[/b] and also [b]Sketchbook full colorS[/b].

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:04

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy